This morning,my eyes have decided that they want to be green.

There are many differences between me and my siblings.
The most obvious one is that I'm in the rival house.
Another one is my eyes.
They change between green,grey and blue and a mix of the 3.

My siblings eyes are brown,like chocolate.

"Ari,turn the blasted thing off,"Astoria wails,"I need my beauty sleep."

I turn from my reflection in the mirror to see Aria slam something on her alarm clock.

"Morning,"Ashley chirps,from the bathroom door.Her blonde hair is wet and she is rubbing it with a towel.

"Morning Ash,"

"Do you want me to dry it?"Astoria is up now,moving through the dorm.

"No,I need to tell Adrian that I took a shower first,this year.My hair is proof,"Ashley says smiling as she admires herself in the mirror.

Ashley and her brother,Adrian, have the most competitive thing ever.

Ever since Ashley won the bet of being sorted quicker,Adrian has been trying to get her back.So far,he's been unsuccessful.

I turn back to the mirror,trying to do something to my hair,when I see Astoria and Aria shove each other in their usual daily competition to get in the bathroom first.

Astoria wins.

"Go use the one in the other dorm,"Ashley suggests.

Aria wrinkles her nose.
Nobody liked using that bathroom,but it was first come first serve.

I was almost always first,sometimes beaten by Ashley.
Aria and Astoria usually had to shove each other.

"Should we go Ash?"

"Yeah,sure,"
She links her arm through mine and we find Harper and Anderson in the common room.

"Who lost today?"Harper asked.

"Aria,"I answer.

Anderson smiles."She's on a losing streak already,"

"Do you think Aria can tie a tie yet?"Anderson asks.

"No chance,"Ashley says,"she's been 'studying' all summer.I doubt it was in how to tie a tie,"

"Hello,boys,"Astoria greets breezing past,and plonking herself next to me on our sofa.

Aria walks through next,trying to tie her tie.

"Here,"Anderson grabs her tie and ties it for her.

"It's been a year and you still can't tie a tie?"Theodore Nott says mocking his sister.

"Shut up Theo,"

"Ready?"I ask.

"Yeah.Lets see what blasted lessons we've got for the rest of the year."Harper mutters.

"Oh,Great."Astoria snaps,"Guess who we have first?"

"Dear old Snape?"Ashley asks.

Aria snorts.

"Yes!We have that greas.... Fantastic professor first,"Astoria says,quickly correcting her sentence.

I don't have to look to see why.

"Fine day isn't it,professor?"I ask innocently.