Daphne Greengrass and Adrian Pucey were quite prepared to help us with our transfiguration homework.

"Now you try,Weasley,"

It takes me 2 tries to successfully transfigure my matchstick into a needle.

"Dracy-poo and Theo got pulled out of class,"Pansy Parkinson whispers to Bulstrode. "They got pulled out to see Professor Dumbledore."

Aria turns to face me,excitement visible on her face.
"Do you think he's expelled?"She asks.

"I hope Malfoy is!"

"Aria?"Ashley asks,"How much homework did we have to write for charms?"

"I'm pretty sure it was 2 pages,"

"Actually,"Astoria interjects,"It was 3 pages,"

We look at her,a little shocked.

"What?"Astoria defended,"I do pay attention in class sometimes!"

"Key word,"Harper says,"Is sometimes,"

"Shut up!"

The common room suddenly becomes eerily silent.

"Astoria,"I said slowly,not glancing up from the charms homework,"you have a talent.That doesn't involve makeup!"

Harper,Anderson and Aria snort.

I glance up as Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott walk into the common room.

"Oh,come on!"Aria complains,"you were supposed to be expelled,"

Most people snicker but others turn around and glare at us,as footsteps echo outside on the stone.

Everybody turns to the entrance of the common room,as I go back to finish my paragraph on Charms.

"What's so important?"Ashley asked,before getting shushed by the whole common room.

Then a boy with straight dark brown hair and dark eyes walks through.

"So we were all silent for this guy?"Ashley asks loudly in disbelief.

Adrian threw a paper ball at her.

"OWWW!"

"SHUT UP!"The common room hissed in unison.

"This guy just united the snakes against us,"Anderson whispered.

"Nice entrance!"Ashley comments.

"Ash,"Me,Aria and Astoria say in unison,before turning to face each other in shock."Be quite,"

"Please,"I add.

Then another boy walks through,dark brown curly hair and dark eyes.

"He's fit!"I hear Aria gasp.

"Not gonna lie,"Harper says,"but the first one looks like a Hufflepuff,"

"I agree,"

Quite suddenly the whole of Slytherin house pressed 3 fingers to their lips and raised them in the air.

I quickly joined in.
Aria had to elbow Ashley to get her to join in.

"What does that mean?"Harper asks,after the boys walk to the dorms,and our house starts talking again.

"It means,that Slytherin house have found a leader,"Astoria mutters.

"How do you know that?" I ask,at the same time as Harper who asked,"Both boys?"

"Probably,"Astoria answered Harper,before turning to me, "Have you never read 'A Purebloods guide to life?"

"That book is 30000 pages long or something,"I say, "I'm not reading that."