𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣

bury a friend - Billie Eillish

Another boring normal day at Hogwarts or so you thougth.

Nora was talking off my ears since the second i even gave a sign of being awake in our dorm. She may be my best friend, but ugh, how can a person talk so much..

You didn't even realise that Nora stopped talking since you were still pretty tired and didn't pay attention to her at all while walking to class. You slightly lift your head to the side to look at her to maybe notice why she stopped talking, which was unusual for her when she was deeply in her talking mode. As you looked at her with a sligth tilted head, you noticed her staring after some slytherin boys, which also wasn't the most unusual for her. Nora loved flirting, especially with the guys she knew she couldn't have, you knew that and didn't mind it since you also loved flirting and hooking up with guys that were a challenge, the adrenaline of it was just a bit thrilling but Nora often took it to far and made it to obvious which often was a bit of a headache but you loved her. You both don't stand there for a long time since it wad class so you both hurried to class not to be late, you both enter the potion class room and sit in the row before the last and get out our notebooks. Before the teacher comes in Nora smiles at you and then changes her seat in the last second which you were used to, she loved the attention of the class thats why she mostly sat a bit more in the front so she could talk with some of them, Nora is a sweet girl, and your best friend since childhood so you didn't mind, you liked to be in the back and just focus on the tasks, but you could forget being alone for this class just a couple minutes later as a tall boy sat next to you, short black hair and brown, hazel eyes, you could swear you saw him a couple times before but you just ignored him an focused on the teacher but you couldn't help put notice the boy looking at him through his black messy curls and brown eyes..

how tf could i remember that his name was Mattheo and the brother of Tom Riddle? Who was one of my very quick drunk hookups at a slytherin party? i remembered Barley anything about Tom except that his dick was pretty good, so i wondered why I remembered that he had a brother

you chew slightly at the end of your pencil before you went back to work, ignoring your thoughts, which was pretty hard since you felt like Mattheo looked at you more than he should.
"Can i borrow a pencil?"
a low voice brought you out of your thoughts for a moment, and your head snaps toward Mattheo, silcence for a couple seconds before you clear your throat to say something.
"Yeah, sure."
you said and quickly grabbed a pencil from your bag and extended it to him with a ligth, akward smile on your lips.
That was one of the only interactions with you and Mattheo but strangley you saw him often near you and Nora, you thougth nothing of it but it was still intresting since the only reason why you rembered him was because..you had fucked his older brother at a party, drunk thats the only thing you really rembered..

The next day was free so no classes, normally you would hang out with Nora but she was on a picnic date with the guy she had an eye on for quite a while thats why she was talking your ears off pretty much everyday so you were glad she finally went to a date with that guy even tho you will probably just need to listen to more talking when shes back, so you decided to go out to hogsmead and spend some time by yourself. You put on warm thigths your favorite black casual dress, high black boots, some leg warmers and a leather jacket with a pretty silver necklace, putting your black hair into a ponytail and grab a casual bag and walk out of your dorm, going to the way to hogsmead. The first stop was a little bakery with some magic sweets, you bougth yourself a little star shaped thing with a marmalade in it, which was a bit like a crossaint and a coffee. You find a bench to sit and go to your phone and look at some of the next tests that are comming the next week..but you couldn't help but feel a chill down your back even tho it wasn't even that cold...You lift your head slightly and lock eyes with someone on the other side of the street of stores in hogsmead, even tho you didn't know him very well you knew that face. Tom Riddle was watching you and holding eye contact with you, without showing one bit of emotion, a couple seconds which felt like minutes of staring at each other he decides to walk over. First, you tried to look sonewhere else, hoping he wouldn't walk over, but he did.
"Hello."
he said in his cold, calm voice, which made you confused since you couldn't read him and what he wanted.
"What?"
you say back in a bit of an annoyed tone, but in reality, you just didn't want to talk, especially not with him, and not now.
"I wanted to say hallo, dear. My brother told me you're in his potions class."
he said in the same boring plain voice that was strangly calming.
"Well, hello."
you say back with an akward fake smile, making Tom let out a low short chuckle. You were already ready to just walk away but it was like as if Tom had pinned you down with his eyes, it annoyed you just more that your thougths couldn't just let you walk away and just have your day.
"Seems like im not wished here. Im just telling you that we will have to make a presentation tomorrow, together."
he says, not even asking you if you wanted to study, just assuming you'll listen to him.
Ridiculous.
You thought, rolling your eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Crossing your arms and raising a single eyebrow, asking as if almost offended by his cold and plain tho commanding attituded.
"You heard me, dear. I wanna see you tomorrow in the libary after class, we will do a presentation."
he said still plainly and to your surprise extended his hand giving you the pencil back you lend to his brother about a week ago which you completely forgot about in the first place and then it felt like as if he took a step torwards you..and before you could awnser, react or more like protest to his 'order' he already just walk past you like the wind not saying anything after what he just said. It made you angrier. After you two hooked up and told Nora, she had told you that Tom was a dangerous and toxic man, so you had decided to stay away from him after that drunken little hook up..

but..seems like that won't happen..

__________________
AUTHOR NOTE

Sooo guys, that was the first chapter. It's slowly gonna get more and more psychotic. We're gonna take it slow, but i hope you guys like it so far!
I know it was very short, but i gotta get into writing slowly again. The chapters are gonna get bigger, i promise! See this as little intro for the story

Please don't be ghost readers! Comments are great, and I also have some ratings to get the story going, and mysmotivation would be great🩶

__________________