Chapter 4

This could be us - Rae Sremmurd

It was weeks after the insense kiss from you and Tom since then, you couldn’t even stop thinking about his lips. He may be an asshole but he's hell of a good kisser.

You and Nora had planned to meet up after classes and spend some time together so you wait outside sitting on a bench and studying a little while waiting for Nora hoping she was not stopped by some random boy and is now in some corridor making out. So you waited but she didn’t come so you decided to search for her.

You walked around the corridors looking around until you found Nora, of course, making out with a guy. You were furious. You walk over to her and give her a slap on the back of the head, making her jump back, and the guy wipes his lips with a ligth smirk.

"We were supposed to meet up!"

You signed with a disappointed look and crossed your arms before you looked at the guy she made out with..

"What the fuck nora, him!? Really?"

Your eyebrows still raised.

"Im still here."

"No one cares dick."

You say to Tom as soon as he spoke a word.

"Come on nora."

You grab her arm to pull her with you but she refuses.

"Not everything is about you."

She says and leaves walking past you bumping shoulder against shoulder and leaves you standing there with to leaning against the wall.

"Stay away from her."

"Jealous, princess?"

He says, giving you a dirty smirk.

"Why would I be jealous?"

You say firmly, tilting your head, giving him a disgusted look, and rolling your eyes.

"Ah, you know. Our kiss?"

"Our kiss?"

You asked a bit quieter

"I remember you told me to choke you. And you pulled me in, darling."

He said coldy and took a couple of steps toward you.

"Moment of weakness."

He turned as you said that with a smirk, and his eyes almost softened as he looked at you for a couple of seconds.

"I didn't know a person like you could have a moment of weakness?"

He said mockingly, but it sounded comforting in your opinion.

God's, I have to stop obsession over him. He's just some boy

"What about you, Riddle? You kissed me back?"

"I don't have moments of weakness."

He took a step closer to you and talked through gritted teeth, in his harsh cold voice, giving you an angry glare.

"Ah yes..so you didn’t want to make me jealous by kissing MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND?!"

You said perhaps a bit to loud and angry directly to his face.

"Careful."

"No. You. You Tom are gonna be careful. Because I am not scared of you. Stay the fuck away from her."

Tom took another steps torwards you and looked down at you.

"Don't ever kiss me again."

"You kissed me back."