Chapter 5

Go fuck yourself - Two Feet

Tom still was ontop of you watching you carefully while letting his sentence sink in and his thumb massaged your wrists as he held both your hands over your head and with that he quickly lowers his lips back to yours.

You couldn't do much and also you couldn't change the position at all since Tom was alot stronger than you with his hands pinning you down, but you didn't mind until he took his hands down to hold your waist and caresse you during the kiss.

You just let it happen, your hand trailing into his dark neat curls, at the back of his neck and then you take your chance during the deep kiss and change position, pinning him down with your legs and hands while your lips move away from his and search for his jawline in which surprisingly Tom didn't have anything against, tho he had some presure on your waist as if trying to push you off a little bit.

You pull away and look down on him how he lays beneath you, and you take off your tie with slow movements and a sligth flirty smirk.

"What are you doing?"

His voice is still lightly firm and cold as always, but calmer now.
You stayed quiet and took the tie off and then leaned down to him your hands moving to his giving him a chance to stop you.

"Tying you up."

You said after a couple quiet minutes and a big smirk as Tom gives you a surprised look and tries to lift his arms infront of him but it doesn't work cause you tied him up.

"Untie me. Imidiatly. I will avada you.. I swear.."

He said, attempting to be angry and cold about it, but he didn't even really try to get out as if he didn't want to get out.

"Self-defense.."

Your smirk didn't leave. You sat up and trailed your hands along his V-line and around his crotch as you reached his thighs. He tenses up Imidiatly and lets out a supressed grunt and lays his head back, biting his tongue.

"That's rigth..very quiet.. no one will hear anything.. we don't want the big bad boy to get embarrassed, do we?"

You said quietly and lower your head to place a couple of kisses on his jaw while your fingers put pressure on his thighs while tracing mindless patterns.
Tom just looks up at you like a snake in a terrarium.

He couldn't touch, only watch.

His eyes trail along your body. Your blouse was already off, so you were only wearing the skirt of the school uniform and a black bra that revealed your full clevage. You knew what he wanted, but he couldn't have it, and Tom always was able to get anything he wanted and needed through control, death or of course other methods..so you were gonna teach him a lesson.

You started to grind yourself against his leg just to tease him, knowing how hard it made him just by seeing your expression as you move your body, you felt the way he tensed up and held back a low groan the sensation making his spine tingle with excitement.

"You're not so bad, are you?"

You smiled and slowed down a little, but in return, I was just getting an eye roll from Tom.

"Just shut up and continue."

His voice was a little mumbled as he tried to be disrespectful and mean, yet the embarrassment was written in his eyes.

"You're the one tied up, not me."

You mumbled back, trying not to laugh before going back to placing kisses onto his neck and jaw, leaving little pleasurable bites along the way while you grind your hips along his leg that you sat on. Tom just stopped talking now and let out little grunts and held back silent moans, which told you he was enjoying even if he was a disrespectful ass and not ready to just let go and admit he likes it.

After a couple minutes of covering him with little bite marks to his protest of not wanting to have this embarrassment all over his skin your hands wander back to his hands to give him his freedom back as you ready yourself for hours of complaining and discussing why would you tie him up..but instead of that he just cupped your face and pulled you in roughly claiming breathless quick kisses and your hands quickly went to his black trousers fiddling with the buttons before quickly sliding them off and returning to the heated kisses, both your tounges tasting each other.

Tom grabs your hair a bit more roughly, giving it a good tug. If he'd be honest, the little figth over control was quite arousing and..attractive to him. Someone who was on his level..or at least somewhere near his level.

As the endless kissing just continued, you suddenly felt a sensation that gave you goosebumps as you felt Tom's cold fingers trail along your inner thigh beneath your skirt. You didn't really know if you should let him, but you wanted to let.. you needed to let him. Without your rejection, he slowly pushed the fabric of your panties to the side while focusing on kissing you as he felt your warm wetness around his slim cold fingers..the feeling made you shiver slightly.

You moaned into another heated kiss as he pushed one of his fingers inside of you at a slow pace curling it inside to reach the sweet spot that made you moan the first time before pushing another inside making it two, it felt a bit like you two were one rigth now..it didn't feel like the first time when you two were a little drunk, this was more and you knew no matter if he'd admit it or not..this was special to you..and to him.

As he fastened the pace of his fingers as he rubbed his thumb against your sensitive clit and you automatically pull away from the repeating kisses to breath and let out a weak whimper, your hand clenching at his shoulders leaving ligth scratches with your nails but he just smirked..and so did you.
The sensation became even more intense as you felt your body build up the tension, your head falling into your neck.

"..Tom..fuck-.."

You breathed out quietly with a moan and rolled your eyes back as you released your cum onto his cold fingers and he imidiatly placed gentle kisses on your stretched back throat as he put his free hand on the side of your head to pull your head back straight up to look at him. He licked his fingers clean, savoring your sweet taste, and closed his eyes, letting it the flavor roll over his tongue, and he could swear he felt his heart jump.. No. Nope. He didn't.

You lay down and looked at him, tilting your head to the side, holding back a returning smirk. This may not have been much yet, but it was definitely very pleasuring already..and you knew Tom also liked it so it was easy to make out that this was not gonna be the last time..but your hopes were crushed as he sat on the edge of the bed, his back to you and he stood up..

_________________
AUTHOR NOTE

Is he gonna leave her there..?👀

Again, this was really hard and cringe to write, but it was okay✋️😀
This is my first actual..spicy scene, I know it's not much, but I'm just testing the waters🫶🏻

Please don't be ghost readers! Comments are great, and I also have some ratings to get the story going, and my motivation would be great🩶

__________________