Attire

"Come on out, Drac!"

"Yeah, Dad, l want to see what it looks like!"

From inside the dressing room, Dracula groaned. "Ugghhh... do I have to? It's an embarrassment to vampire-kind..."

"Aw, I'm sure it's not that bad," Johnny encouraged from the other side of the door. "Let's see it!"

Dracula heaved a sigh. He didn't know why he had agreed to do this, but there was no getting out of it now. With much reluctancy, he opened up the dressing room door and stepped out. Even without a mirror he knew he looked ridiculous, though his daughter and son-in-law begged to differ. On himself was an exact replica of Johnny's clothing, down to the yellow-and-green shirt to the khaki shorts.

He groaned. Johnny and Mavis gushed.

"Oh, wow!" Johnny exclaimed as Mavis giggled a little. "It looks incredible! Now we're really twinsies!"

"Ugghhh.... Okay, you saw it. Can I get out of it now?" Drac complained, not at all too happy.

"Nooo," Mavis countered. Then she walked to the dressing room on the opposite end of the small space and gave it a knock. "Ericka, take a look!"

Peeking over the top opening, Ericka's head popped over the edge and her eyes landed on the less-than-enthusiastic figure of her husband. Drac pouted as Ericka cooed in approval.

"Aww, it's adorable, honey. Just got a couple more stuff to slip on and then I'll be right out!"

Drac grinned slyly upon hearing this, knowing just how to get back at his daughter for making him don an exact replica of his son-in-law's ridiculous clothing. "Oh, eh, Erickaaa?" he asked in a rather sing-songy tone. "How about you let me slip in there now so I can, eh... help you?"

Just as he anticipated, Mavis's smile disappeared and her face scrunched up in disgust. Before she could say anything, Ericka voiced her thoughts from behind the door.

"'Help'? Yeah right, Drac. You and I both know that isn't what you want. And I suggest you stop with your silly suggestions before Mavis barfs all over the place."

Mavis nodded, already looking a little sickly. "Thanks, Ericka."

The Count only crossed his arms with a smug smile as they waited another minute before the dressing room door began to click open. Drac, Mavis, and Johnny all gasped delightfully when they saw her brand new attire. Ericka sported almost an exact replica of Mavis's clothing, from the black dress to the fingerless lace gloves. Rather than red stripes on the leggings, they were white in color, and the converse were also purely white. Makeup on her face was swapped out from its lavender and rose to black eyeshadow and lipstick. Fingernails that were once polished a crimson red were now also black. All in all, it looked great.

"Sooo..." Ericka began, hands on her hips in a sort of pose. "What do you guys think?"

Johnny whooped out and clapped loudly. "I think you nailed the look!" Then he turned to Mavis. "Right, hon?"

Mavis nodded. "Absolutely! It's great, Ericka." She approached the woman and gave her a side hug.

"Well, Mavis, your style is pretty great," Ericka replied, returning the hug.

They separated as Drac approached. He took Ericka's hands in his and bowed down dramatically. "You look ravishing," he said reverentially.

Ericka blushed. "Why thank you. So do you."

Drac frowned at being reminded of his Johnny-esque outfit. "Eh, no. No I don't."

"Hmmm," Ericka grinned at him. "Would it make you feel better if you were out of those clothes?"