Taylor Swift

i'm a proud swiftie, but i'm not the type to push my interest upon other people. although, i get frustrated when other people poke at me for being interested in her. please don't leave hate comments on any of these chapters, but feel free to drop some nice comments, maybe explaining why you might like some of her music, but you're not a fan.

but for swifties here, HEYYYYYYYYYYY <3!

little side note: i don't listen to every one of her songs, there are a few that i either haven't listened to yet or just don't like. i'm not big on country music, but taylor's songs are an exception.

~~~

i'm going to start with the eras, and the amount of songs i listen to from each one out of the amount of songs on the album. and my favourites.

Taylor Swift (debut): i listen to 9 out of 15 songs on the album. love young tay tay, but like i said, i'm not too mad on country.
favourites (in order of most favourite): Our Song, Tied Together with a Smile, Should've Said No, Picture To Burn, Teardrops On My Guitar.

Fearless (Taylor's Version): i listen to the whole album. don't listen to fearless as much as i listen to other eras, but it still has a place in my heart <3.
favourites: Mr. Perfectly Fine (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), You're Not Sorry (Taylor's Version), The Way I Loved You (Taylor's Version), Fifteen (Taylor's Version).

Speak Now (Taylor's Version): i listen to the whole album. all i can say is that this era is my whole vibe, and my favourite colour is purple so- 🤭.
favourites: Sparks Fly (Taylor's Version), I Can See You (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), Back To December (Taylor's Version), Mine (Taylor's Version), Better Than Revenge (Taylor's Version), Haunted (Taylor's Version).

Red (Taylor's Version): i listen to the whole album. fucking love red so much, and i'm obsessed with her covers on it!
favourites: The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol) (Taylor's Version), Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), Forever Winter (Taylor's Version), Better Man (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), Red (Taylor's Version).

1989 (Taylor's Version): i listen to the whole album. holy shit, this is tied in with rep for me. i love the aesthetic and the songs.
favourites: Clean (Taylor's Version), You Are In Love (Taylor's Version), This Love (Taylor's Version), Style (Taylor's Version), New Romantics (Taylor's Version), Suburban Legends (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault), Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version).

reputation: i listen to the whole album. LOWKEY OBSESSED 🤩. waiting for taylor's version. on the edge of my seat. anticipating.
favourites: Dress, Call It What You Want, So It Goes..., New Years Day, King Of My Heart, Don't Blame Me, I Did Something Bad, End Game.

Lover: i listen to the whole album. delicious. ate.
favourites: False God, I Think He Knows, The Archer, The Man, Cornelia Street, Death By A Thousand Cuts, London Boy, Paper Rings, I Forgot That You Existed.

folklore (deluxe version): i listen to 16 out of 17 songs on the album. into indie music and shit, but invisible string didn't float my boat last time i listened to it.
favourites: the lakes - bonus track, epiphany, mirrorball, my tears ricochet, this is me trying, exile (feat. Bon Iver), the last great american dynasty, august.

evermore (deluxe version): i listen to 16 out of 17 songs on the album. closure didn't float my boat either. the beats were kinda awkward.
favourites: coney island (feat. The National), majorie, ivy, gold rush, champagne problems, right where you left me - bonus track, no body, no crime (feat. HAIM).

Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition): i listen to the whole album. this era is my vibes during school. no lie whenever i'm sitting in class, i just sing a midnights song in my head.
favourites: Paris, Snow On The Beach (feat. More Lana Del Rey), Maroon, Mastermind, Bejeweled, Vigilante Shit, Midnight Rain, You're On Your Own Kid, Hits Different, You're Losing Me (From The Vault).
(the acoustic version of lavender haze and anti-hero with bleachers are 🔥)

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY: AHHHHHH IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEE (i can't sing like mariah carey- 😭). i listen to the WHOLLLLLLLE ALBUM, of course ✨🧍‍♀️🇫🇷. GOD I'M DECEASED- THIS ERA IS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOD. ngl i kinda wanted rep tv instead but i can't argue with a new tay era.
favourites: imgonnagetyouback, Clara Bow, I Look In People's Windows, But Daddy I Love Him, Fresh Out The Slammer, Florida!!! (feat. Florence + The Machine), The Bolter, Peter, Robin.

~~~

she needs to make a got nothing in my brain version of shake it off for my vibes at school-