Lana Del Rey

IT'S LANA, BITCHES <3

i love this woman sm i can't- she's badass and depressed at the same time. my vibes right here, people.

if you don't like lana, no one needs to know just move on 😘

I NEED MYSELF A LANA MAN 🫶

~~~

Born To Die (Deluxe Version): i listen to the whole album. lowkey the best album. even random people who have only heard of lana agree 🔥.
favourites: Radio, Diet Mountain Dew, Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness, Off To The Races, Carmen, Without You.

Paradise: i listen to 5 out of 8 songs on the album. gods & monsters is probably good, haven't listened to it, so- bel air and yayo are too flat for me.
favourites: American (which is ironic cuz i'm aussie-), Cola, Ride, Body Electric, Blue Velvet.

Born To Die - Paradise Edition (Special Version): always listen to this album, but just included it because i love burning desire. already covered the rest of the album so-

Ultraviolence: i listen to 13 out of 14 songs on the album. have a whole black and white album supremacy poster in my room- don't like cruel world. dunno why.
favourites: Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Ultraviolence, Old Money, Shades Of Cool, Sad Girl, The Other Woman.

Honeymoon: i listen to the whole album. underrated, honestly. although, i don't listen to the album as much as i listen to her others.
favourites: Music To Watch Boys To, Terrence Loves You, Freak, Art Deco, The Blackest Day, High By The Beach.

Lust For Life: i listen to 14 out of 16 songs on the album. don't like summer bummer and groupie love. other than that, i listen to this album the most, i think.
favourites: In My Feelings, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks), Cochella - Woodstock In My Mind, Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon), Love, Lust For Life (with The Weeknd), Heroin.

Norman Fucking Rockwell!: i listen to the whole album. in love. i died. went to heaven.
favourites: The Next Best American Record, The greatest, Happiness is a butterfly, Doin' Time, How to disappear, California, Cinnamon Girl.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club: i listen to the whole album. a 10/10 for sure.
favourites: Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost, White Dress, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Wild At Heart.

Blue Banisters: i listen to the whole album. more underrated than honeymoon, i swear- best quality album.
favourites: Thunder, Nectar Of The Gods, Beautiful, Living Legend, Dealer.

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: i've only listened to margaret w/ bleachers- 😅

~~~

therapists hate lana del rey 🤷‍♀️