𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭? ;; 𝘚𝘔

SUMMARY : You and Sean poorly attempt a homestead robbery. INSPIRED BY ONE OF MY C.AI BOTS. (vuni on c.ai...)

WARNINGS : minor violence

RATING : gender neutral

You and the Irish terrier had been planning this for what felt like forever - AKA, A few days, - And you felt as though if the two of you waited any longer the tip would spoil.

Having ridden out to the location, All was going relatively smoothly. Your horses parked a ways away from the wealthy cabin, hidden in the trees as you both snuck toward the house. The crickets of the night assisted in masking your footsteps.

"Boost me." Sean whispered, to which you gave him a funny look. Here you both were, crouched under a relatively low window.

"I'm not doing that. You're tall enough!" You shout-whispered, furrowing your brows at him as you gestured above the two of you. You could practically feel the home-owners snores in your bones.

"Okay, Well, I'm tryin' to be quiet!" He yell-whispered right back, smacking your hand before creeping up to the window. That familiar, stupid chortle escaping him as you waited for him to grab something.

"What?" You asked, staring at his backside hanging out of the window. Jesus, he looked like a moron.

"There's some liquor in here! Carry t'ese for me!" That was when he tried shoveling bottles of brandy and whiskey onto your lap. Struggling to keep up, of course, One of them broke. You both 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦. 

The snoring was interrupted- A feeling of dread filling your stomach as you practically snatched Sean down below the window-sill.

Covering his mouth with one hand, the other reached for your knife. If it really came down to it, you could always use plan b and kill the rich bastard.

Sean couldn't keep his giggling to himself, even with your nails digging into his cheeks to silence him. The homeowner continued to stir, eventually settling back to sleep. You sighed with relief, shoving past Sean.

"You can carry the stuff, You suck at being quiet." You growled, stepping on Seans shoulder to creep into the bedroom.

"'Twas your fault, was it not?" He spat, attempting to shove your foot away. You stepped inside in time, cautiously stepping through as you looted various drawers, an armoire, and even a steam-trunk. You admired the jewelry, fancy watches, and bill folds in your hands.

Just as you turned to head back to the window, The homeowner stirred once more, scratching his chest as he groaned and rolled in bed. You couldn't recall the last time you were this still, this silent. 

The homeowner crept out of bed, casually stalking past you to another part of the room. Thank god for poor eye-sight, right? Well, That's what you thought until he turned back to go to bed, freezing just as you as his eyes widened. He saw you. He SAW you. Fuck.

"...Lovely weather?" You pathetically mumbled before he grabbed a rifle from the table beside his bed, inviting you to scurry out of the window to avoid getting shot.

"What's with the rush, English!?" Sean demanded, still whispering as he grabbed his shotgun from the ground and hesitantly stood.

"Just get to the horses, JUST GET TO THE HORSES—" You were cut-off by a gun-shot ringing through the night. That was enough to get Sean moving. Squealing like pigs as you scrambled to your mounts in the woods, all while a pissed off texan shouted obscenities.