Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

No, it shouldn't be possible. Meng Yinyin shouldn't be like a child and complain to Lu Chen, right?

Even if she said so, according to Lu Chen's cold temperament, he shouldn't come to her specifically, right?

Of course, the most important thing is that Lin Xiuzhi does not feel that what she said yesterday is wrong or excessive. She is just telling the truth.

With this thought, she managed to calm down her panic, then quickly packed up her clothes and walked out.

"Lu Chen, why are you here?"

She pretended to be extremely surprised, walked to the yard, and came face to face with Lu Chen.

It had to be said that the weather was really dark last night, but now the light was bright, which made Lu Chen's outstanding appearance and strong figure even more obvious. Lin Xiuzhi was becoming more and more satisfied with him.

Seeing the protagonist come out, Lu Chen and Dou Zhengrong both looked at her.

Looking at it, Lu Chen's expression showed no change, but Dou Zhengrong's eyes narrowed slightly because he discovered that Lin Xiuzhi actually gave her the most beautiful clothes in her cabinet, saying they were for going to the city in the future. Turned out.

As for why she took such pains to wear this dress today, when Dou Zhengrong thought of that guess, he only felt funny in his heart, but more importantly, he felt a sense of absurdity and violation.

There is something really wrong with Lin Xiuzhi now, so different from who she once was.

He actually knew in his heart that he had indeed not taken much care of his wife and children in recent years due to work. He was at fault, but apart from not having time to accompany them, he did not owe them financially. Even if he had the opportunity, he would I will go home to see them.

It can be said that after so many years, he has actually maintained a good balance in his family. In addition, he and Lin Xiuzhi have a really good relationship, so basically there have been no problems.

Even when his leg was injured, he worried about many things, but he never worried that his wife and children would dislike him, because he knew very well what a gentle and kind person his wife Lin Xiuzhi was.

Facts have proved that she did, and she took great care of him during the few days she went home.

But when did it start to change?

It seemed that one day after she fell ill with a fever and fell into coma, her whole person suddenly changed. If it weren't for her appearance, or even the fact that she never disappeared under his nose, sometimes he even doubted whether Lin Xiuzhi had changed. Otherwise, would a person's personality change so much in just a few days?

While Dou Zhengrong was deep in thought, Lin Xiuzhi had already walked up to Lu Chen and asked him with a smile.

'Lu Chen, are you looking for me? Is something wrong? '

When the two children, Dabao and Erbao, heard her gentle voice, they unconsciously expressed nostalgia.

It had been a long time since they had heard their mother speak in such a soft voice, and it had been a long time since they had seen her smile at them.

Now that my mother has returned to her previous appearance, does this mean that my mother will become normal and be that gentle mother again in the future?

The nostalgia shown in the eyes of the two children was caught by Dou Zhengrong, and a certain thought in his heart became more and more determined.

But Lu Chen seemed not to notice Lin Xiuzhi's tone and smile, and had no reaction at all.