34

NIVEDITA:

"Congratulations!" Everyone shouted while we signed in the book as a final step of our marriage process, our friends throwing flowers in the air, making a flower rain.

Wedding was held in Mittu's parents house since they didn't want to gain the media's attention on us. Later news will be given to them by mom and dad rescuing me from facing the media.

It was a lovely intimate wedding I could ever dreamed off.

Mittu hugged me in a tight grip smiling broadly. "Congratulations Mrs Vivaan." He said cupping my face and kissed my forehead.

"Congratulations to you too Mr Vivaan." I said smiling through my unshed tears. Smiling, he cleared my eyes with his thumbs pressing another kiss on my forehead before leaving me.

We were pulled into hugs by everyone congratulating us.

"I am so happy Veda. Thank you for loving my son. I haven't seen him this happy till now. Thank you." Mom said holding my hands.

"Thank you for giving him to me mom. I cannot imagine my life without him." I said that made her hug me with a smile.

"Don't hesitate to come to us if you ever need anything Veda. We will always be there for you no matter what." Dad said cupping my face. He started treating me like how he does with Vanya giving equal or sometimes more importance to me.

Apparently Mittu has shared everything to him, how I have been till now making him protective of me.

I hugged him tearing up, feeling the fatherly love this man offered.

Soon I was surrounded by mom, Naina aunty, Tara aunty (Prateek's wife), Vanya, my friends Nisha and Shravya, forming a girl gang, sitting in the veranda as we talked about random things with them teasing me occasionally about Mittu whenever the chance comes.

After sometime, I was left alone, all of them getting engaged in some works. Mittu came to me as soon as he got the opportunity.

I hugged him encircling my hands around his neck tipping on my toes. He pulled me to him hugging me back while I put my head on his broad shoulders.

"Thank you for giving me a family." I mumbled closing my eyes not to get emotional.

He removed my hands around his neck and cupped my face, looking at me with a small frown on his face.

"Don't thank me angel. This is nothing when compared to the life you gave me, the solace I get in your presence, the love and care you show on me." He said cupping my face.

I smiled closing my eyes when tears leaked from them. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too my treasure. I love you so much." He said hugging me.

VIVAAN :

Atlast we returned to our penthouse. It's almost late night when we reached.

Bittu was with my parents, apparently they want the kid's innocence not to be spoiled. Drama queens. But I was grateful for that since I can have Nivi with me till they bring him to us, which's way late into tomorrow.

She was looking around the living room when I came and hugged her from behind, surprising her. I picked her bridal style twirling around, both of us laughing.

"Finally I got you for myself. I was starving for you." I said kissing her on her lips sucking them, her fingers curling into my hair tugging them.

I walked to our bedroom without breaking the kiss.

NIVEDITA:

He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me kissing me hungrily. He held my waist slowly moving his hands all over my stomach and moving up to my bossom kneading my left breast with his right hand, supporting his weight on his left hand.

Soon both of us were naked, he hovered over me again, kissing, biting and sucking my body while his hands traced my thighs inching torturously slow to my womanhood. I squirmed under him grinding into him trying to relieve some of the tension.

"Patience love. I am going to take my sweet time in devouring you. You will get what you need." He said huskily kissing my earlobe moving to my forehead. He left open mouth kisses on my body taking his time.

I moaned loudly when he kissed near my clit almost making me cum. His tongue played with my nub as the torturously delicious feelings waved through me.

"Mittuu.. ohh" I moaned when he inserted his fingers in me, his tongue dancing on my clit.

When I thought the pleasure was unbearable, he removed his fingers, before I could react to what's happening, he inserted himself into me, my back jolted up with sudden fullness and the pleasure that came with it.

He pounded into me with fervent need groaning and grunting while I was a moaning mess under him.

I came undone under him my body shaking with intensity. He reached his high at the same time groaning, prolonging my orgasam.

"I am not done with you yet angel." He growled flipping me, lying me on my stomach.

I was a like a musical instrument and he was the musician that played me the entire night.

WRITERS POV:

Preetam was burning with jealousy looking at the picture of Vivaan and Nivi.

"He got her too." He yelled throwing the coffee cup onto the wall.

Vishal sighed looking at his son. "It's been one week since they were married. Get over it."

"Decide what you want. Kill her or have her." He said rolling his eyes.

"I am confused dad. If she dies, Vivaan will suffer. Her death will be the biggest punishment he can get for messing with me.  My ego will be satisfied." He said smirking

"But I want her too. She makes me crazy. Her beauty is like a drug dad." He said looking at her photo lustfully.

Vishal sighed irritated of Preetam's confusion. "Preetam"

"Alright alright. I won't fuss. I will be ok with whichever comes first."

"Sir, there's a problem." One of his men came to him with worried face.

"The supply has been reduced. It's going to cause trouble." He said making Vishal frown.

He took the file given by his staff going through the contents, each page increasing his anger.

"What is everyone doing? I want everything back to normal asap." He yelled at him.

"We should get atleast 100 women in one month. Do you understand?" He commanded, making them nodded in fear.

............................................................................................................

Thoughts?
Please vote
Comment
Share

Sam ❣️