3. Hangout

Whe I got out of the washroom, I saw Xander standing out leaning to the wall. He looked like a Greek god. When he saw me, he looked at me and gave a warm smile. Oh god, he was already perfect and he is even more perfect with that smile. I smiled back awkwardly.

"Well want to walk to class together?" He said offering his hand.

Oh shoot I forgot homework.

"Sure, maybe we could reach class soon so I could complete homework too." I said looking embarrassed and took his hand. It was cold but it felt nice.

"Sure" he said chuckling.

After that I walked to our lockers to get our books and then we started to walk to class. We were talking about the fight which broke out today when we reached class, I sat on my table and Xander sat next to me and gave me  his notebook and smiled warmly or maybe his smile just made me warm. I opened my note book and started writing the homework down before the teacher entered.

As soon as class ended, I scrambled my books to my hand quickly and got up from my seat and I noticed that Xander was gonna get up just that moment but stopped. I waved bye to him and just as I was bout to leave, he held my hand. I gazed in his beautiful red eyes.

"Will you... Walk home with me today?..." He hesitated as he spoke.

"I am so sorry Xander but I am going to-" 

"To Ayasha's house... Right of course" he mumbled.

He looked down in disappointment and left my hand. 

"Tomorrow. Promise."

He looked up and smiled. Not the smile he usually gave but I guess he tried his best to make the perfect smile. I quickly turned and went out the classroom trying to ignore the clinging feeling that Xander's gaze followed me through the room. As soon as I went out, I saw Ayasha waiting near the school exit and had her arms crossed. Oh boy, she was gonna rage at me. I was right, as soon as I came, she started scolding me like my mother but, I didn't mind it.

"Where were you?!" She said with anger in her eyes.

"Ayasha, calm down, I was just a bit late when class got over. It's okay." I lied about the late part and she must have guessed it because she raised her eyebrows in suspect.

I sighed "Ok I will explain you on the way."

"Thank you." She said firmly.

I explained to her the whole thing which happened before I left class. She had calmed down but not completely. After I was completed, she looked like she was lost in a deep thought. When we reached my house, I told her to wait in the living room and I dashed to grab my stuff from upstairs. Since today was Friday, I decided to ask my mom if I can stay at her house till late. She reluctantly agreed and I gave a whoop of excitement in my room. After I was done, I took Ayasha's hand and left the house quickly before anyone could protest. The whole way to Ayasha's house, we said nothing and walked

When we reached her house her mom said hello and hugged me. I have known her mother since a pretty long time. She asked if we would like to eat anything but before I could say anything, Ayasha replied a no and said to not disturb us since we will be studying. Then Ayasha took my hand firmly and pulled me into her room. She slammed the door shut and looked at me seriously. I looked at her scared. She has never acted so strange. It was as if she hated me.

"W-what is it Ayasha?"

"Xander. When you told me that he said in between of your sentence, basically completing what you were gonna say it sounded really suspicious." she said her face becoming having a bit of concern.