Prologue

Chris brown & Destiny dated for 1 year until Chris started Growing in the music industry and had lots of tours and Couldn't make time for Destiny. Destiny noticed that she couldn't keep up with Chris so she decided it would be best for them to break up. It hurt both of them to have to separate but it was best. Destiny started to grow in the Designer industry and became a little famous herself getting brand deals and became an influencer on instagram. Obviously because Chris is famous everyone knew about their break up which didn't bother her because they ended things on good terms in her eyes. In Chris's eyes he hated himself for letting her go he loved that girl with his whole heart to the point he hasn't been in a Real commitment relationship since. Mostly he just parties and ends up taking someone home then kicking them out the following morning. Obviously Chris grew bigger everyday and girls would be throwing themselves at him but he didn't want anyone but Destiny. Destiny's sisters are big fans of Chris brown they obviously knew about the break up and destiny didn't mind that they liked his music cause she still listens to it too. She still loves him very much She's been in an relationship for about 2 months with this guy named Brandon he wasn't as fine as Chris but he was good looking he also knew about the break up with Her and Chris but it didn't bother him cause she could claim to not have feelings for him anymore.