Chapter 9, Home sweet home.

:Chris pov. I woke up to destiny shoving me off the bed a loud grunt coming from me. I rubbed my eyes "what the hell?!" "My bad but it was either that or water thrown on you, cmon I'm ready to smell the fresh air." She replied I grabbed my bags yawning as I followed her off the jet. I greeted dior and Dallis smelling the fresh air "so we all riding together or no?" Dior asked "me and chris probably should ride together since were both going to his house" destiny said "okay then me and dallis will ride back to our apartments" and with that we went our separate ways I checked my phone seeing 4 different messages from 4 different bitches. I closed my phone not trying to deal with drama as me and destiny got in our uber. "You're quiet" I said "Yeah I know lots of things going through my mind at the moment" "look I know you're nervous with me going on tour but please trust me I know what I'm doing. I was young back then" "yeah I know Chris" I kissed her cheek holding her hand as we pulled up to my house

 I was young back then" "yeah I know Chris" I kissed her cheek holding her hand as we pulled up to my house

"Wow chris your house is beautiful. I've never seen it with all this art before" "yeah I didn't wanna be boring I did it all myself" I said smiling "You know if you weren't good and singing and dancing you could be like a better looking bob ross" she said giggling" "yeah yeah" I said chuckling pulling her into my house by her hand. With her bags in my other hand I gently sat them down on the couch destiny let's go of my hand roaming around giving herself a tour of Our home "I take it you like the inside as much as the outside?" I ask her chuckling a little watching her float around like a butterfly "Yes babe it's so beautiful" I grab a hold of her hand and take her upstairs to  the master bedroom of many others she plops on the bed I laugh at her antics "omg I could lay right here forever" she says with her eye closed "I hope you can because this where you'll be sleeping forever right here in this bed with me" I say smiling at her. My phone buzzed as I check it a message from dallis. "Tell Destiny to check her damn phone!" I respond with a okay "yo ma check your phone rq for dallis" "okay hold on" she says getting up from the bed pulling her phone out of her back pocket.

DESTINY POV:

I check my phone seeing 3 missed calls 5 messages and 2 dms first I open my missed calls catalog my face immediately scrunched up seeing missed calls from Brandon, Dallis 2 from Dallis & 1 from Brandon Not bothering to call back I check my messages 2 from Brandon 2 from Dallis and 1 from Chris the messages read  (Chris) "Why tf is Brandon in my dms?"
(Brandon) "Hey can we talk?" & "Please it's important" (Dallis) "Girl Come get your keys you left them on my dresser" "Ugh Brandon can't seem to leave you alone can he.. tell Chris to beat his ass😂 cause why he in my dms asking bout u?" Lastly I checked my dm knowing who messaged me Brandon. It read "Stop ignoring me and talk to me idc bout your new "Boyfriend" The famous Chris brown I wanna have a sit down and talk PLEASE" Seeing me stare so intensely at my phone Chris asked what was wrong "uh nothing babe" I said trying to sound as convincing as possible "uh okay just asking babe" he said as he got back on his phone. 5 minutes later I decided to dm Brandon back "Brandon you ended us when I went to his concert WITH YOU! So please stop dming me I'm down with having a sit down and talk but after that please stop contacting me." He read it immediately as if he was waiting for a response since he sent the message. Little bubbles popped up indicating he was typing until he finally sent it "Okay I'll save what I need to say for when we talk you free later on today?" "Yes Brandon send me to location" "okay dress nice ❤️" I left him on seen and shut my phone off with a sigh. Chris seemed to notice as he once again asked what was wrong "Nothing Chris I'm completely fine!" I said with a huff he blinked fast 3 times and just laid back down pulling my waist close to him "okay babe talk to me when your ready I guess" he said on my neck since he was spooning me with his hands around my waist with cj pressed on me as he drifted to sleep. I'm not gonna lie It was comfy knowing he was patient with me after me basically yelling at him for no reason & he comforted me when I did. I love this Christopher Maurice Brown not the Chris brown they play him out to be Drowing in my thoughts I found myself Drifting to sleep.

I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE AND I CAME BACK WITH A SHORT CHAPTER IM NGL I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY (PS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12) AND IM TRYING TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE BC THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS IK DIDNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL BUT BE PATIENT WITH ME!)
NEXT CHAPTER DESTINY MEETS WITH BRANDON .... Not gonna spoil anything but WHEW Yall gonna enjoy it!