Chapter 1,Tickets.

Chris POV: I wake up by my alarm clock I groan slowly getting up rubbing my face as I tried getting up to take a shower my covers tugged I looked over to see a brunette in my bed then I remember I partied last night. I mentally groan as I try to wake her up. "Aye get up!" I semi-yell she finally wakes up and smiles "Hey daddy." She says "uhm you gotta go last night was fun but it's time for you to leave." I said as nicely as possible. Her smile fades into a frown. "I knew you were a playboy." She says as she rolls her eyes. "Yeah okay get out my bed and leave." I say getting out my bed giving her clothes to her, she snatch's her clothes puts them on and leaves. I let out a huff as I finally went to go shower as I was singing one of my songs in the shower my mind went across to destiny and how she's been. Thinking about her got cj wide awake JUST THINKING ABOUT HER. This girl was going to be the death of me.. Slowly I started jerking off thinking about her. "Ugh fuck destiny" I grunted out imagining me deep in her tight pussy "ughhh fuckkkk" I moaned out as my mess squirted on the shower wall. I cleaned it up and got out the shower, Grabbing a towel and Brushed my teeth and looked at my phone "OH SHIT" I yelled I have a show tonight "How could I forget I have a show"I groaned at myself i couldn't stop thinking about destiny what if she shows at one of my shows?! I went to her instagram and seen that her new boyfriend bought her some tickets to see the show.

I was very excited, nervous, and upset that she had a new boyfriend but excited she was coming to the show

I was very excited, nervous, and upset that she had a new boyfriend but excited she was coming to the show. I already knew I was gonna choose her for the lap dance.

Destinys POV: Today was the day I was going to see my ex boyfriend Chris brown at his show I know he seen the post because he liked it. My boyfriend Brandon walked into my room as I was brushing my teeth I called my sisters Dior and dallis to do my hair and makeup since it's their specialty I was a outfit designer I didn't need help finding a outfit. "Hey sister is dallis with you?" I asked dior "yep I seen your going to a C breezy show!!" "Yeah that's why I'm calling you I need your help getting ready "ouuu girl you never get this nice for a show" "I know but it's my ex and I want him to know what he's missing" I said playfully "OUUU OKAY GIRL ME AND DALLIS ARE ON THE WAY!!" I laughed and hung up I finished brushing my teeth and decided to look at Chris's instagram just to you know check up on him. I went to his instagram and looked at his new post

 I went to his instagram and looked at his new post