Chapter 8, tmz

Destinys pov: I woke up naked beside Chris memories of last night filled my mind my phone buzzing with notifications every second, I checked my phone groaning rubbing my eyes at the bright screen looking at instagram First thing that popped up TMZ. "Famous r&b singer Chris brown rekindled with designer destiny Zenn?!" I already knew this was coming leaving my phone on the bed I quietly wobbled to the bathroom Freshening up I open the door to see Chris still sleeping I gently shake him "Chris wake up" I shake him a little harder "Chris get up!" I semi-yelled Chris still not getting up I get on top of him kissing on his neck, a groan erupted from his lips as his eyes opened I knew his freaky ass would wake up from that. He smiled "Whatchu tryna do?" He said with his hands on my hips "Nothing with your freaky ass tryna get you up!" I said getting out his grasp "check your phone nigga!" I said putting my silk purple robe on walking to the kitchen. 
Chris pov: I check my phone rubbing my eyes looking at the tmz post I mentally groan at them being in my business I was kinda glad so now I could finally walk down the street holding her hand not having to sneak kisses or anything like that anymore. I immediately went to my Instagram posting a picture of us

(Ik that's not the character i chose but I like this photo😌 so just pretend that's you!)Likes immediately flowing in I looked at some comments

Likes immediately flowing in I looked at some comments.

Comments:
@Chrisbrownofficalfan:Aww I missed y'all together truthfully
@DestinyNumba1Fan she seems happy!!
@GreysonSimone Ngl I'm a lil salty Chris can't handle allatt!!!
@Skylarfloyd tbh Chris would look better with me😐
Etc etc etc.

I laughed at some people and cooed and others destiny's phone lit up with a message "hey it's Brandon I'm sorry how I acted I really miss you how about lunch today at 4?" I mean mugged the message I grabbed her phone going to the camera app "Baby! Cmere real quick" I yelled she walked in huffing "I thought something happened!" "Come take a picture with me" she laughed "Really Maurice?" "Haven't heard that in a while, but yes baby cmere!" She closer sitting on the bed "girl come closer quit playin" she scooted closer I pulled her by the neck tonguing her down

I secretly snapped the photo "okay babe go make some food now!" I said pulling away from the kiss I could tell she was a little flustered "that's what I was doing before you called me in here you dweeb!" She said as she walked out

I secretly snapped the photo "okay babe go make some food now!" I said pulling away from the kiss I could tell she was a little flustered "that's what I was doing before you called me in here you dweeb!" She said as she walked out. I sent the picture to Brandon

Sorry dude she's a little busy rn..😂
Sent @12:30 I shut her phone back getting up from the bed putting on a pair of black pyramid  sweats freeballin going to the bathroom to freshen myself up I walk to the kitchen hugging my beautiful girlfriend from behind. She jumps a little "Damn babe you scared me" she said finishing up the eggs. "Mm sorry baby, it smell great in here" she finished cooking filling out plates up. We sat at the little island that was in the middle of the kitchen "yanno we get on our flight back home today right..Which means I'll have to tour again.." I said she sighed "yeah I know..to be honest I'm a little scared.." she admitted "don't be babe I promise I'll FaceTime you everyday while on tour and if I can I'll fly back down in Tarzana or wherever you are at the time. I promise we will make this work.." I gave her a reassuring smile as we did small talk eating out breakfast. Suddenly the door opened my head snaps towards the door, Dior and dallis walked through "you guys being all mushy mushy in here instead of packing! Hurry tf up!" Dior yells "Okay first don't yell like you're not the youngest in the muddafuckah secondly how did you get in here?!" Destiny questioned "No time for your questions cmon hurry pack so I we can go back home" "We don't leave until 3 more hours Dior" I said "see about that.. I kinda maybe reschedule our flight early while I was drunk because I missed waffles.. (Waffles is her pet cat btw) she said mumbling "So how long do we have until the flight?" "Uhh about 10 minutes.." dallis said scratching the back of her neck. Me and Destiny not even thinking about our breakfast immediately shoving our clothes into our suitcases I put on a shirt and jacket as Destiny puts her hair into a messy bun while wearing my oversized black pyramid shirt with some grey joggers all 4 of us racing down out of the hotel getting into the Uber Dior called earlier im guessing. I looked over at destiny I could tell she was nervous about me going back on tour when we got back to l.a, while me and Destiny plan on going to tarzana back to my house, I put my hand on top of her little ones "trust me this once, everything I said in the hotel I meant" she took a deep breath "okay don't make promises you can't keep" "I don't plan on breaking any" I said after that the car ride was silent not awkward, just comfortable silence Mainly because were all tired after parting last night plus me and me and destiny went at it. We pulled up to the airport scurrying out the car getting on the jet not trying to deal with anybody or anything I covered my face with my shirt and covered my white and blue dyed hair with my hoodie but trying to be recognized. Getting on the jet we let out a sigh of relief not missing our flight. Me and destiny go to the backrooms laying down. Not a word spoken just silence until we both drifted to sleep...

Tbc, do you think Chris was being a little petty sending that photo?😂

Just wanted to get this chapter out last update for rn because I've been spamming and I kinda need a break👍🏽

The picture in the beginning is what he looks like rn it's not younger Chris btw.