Blue Trailer

Alright guys this is my third fanfic also be sure to check my first two fanfics Of Diamonds and Rubies and The Legend of the Starwalker. Well be sure to follow, like and leave your reviews. So in typical rwby fashion we'll start with the trailers. So without further ado let's get to the first trailer which is the blue trailer

EMERALD FOREST.

Emerald Forest was a grim-infested forest that was used in the initiation at Beacon Academy. In the Emerald Forest, a teenage boy appeared. He had blue eyes and blue hair; he wore a dark blue sleeveless trench coat over a black undershirt with black pants and boots. The boy drew his weapon, "Imperial." It was a sword, but it wasn't just any regular sword—it had great power within it, but the boy hadn't discovered it yet. The boy took a fighting stance as a Deathstalker approached him. Deathstalkers are giant scorpion-like Grimm. They have a stinger and two giant claws. The teenager dashed at the Deathstalker and jumped, narrowly avoiding its claws. He was aiming for the stinger. He cut the stinger clean off. The Deathstalker, becoming increasingly agitated, relentlessly attacked the teenage boy. It attacked the boy, who may or may not be innocent.

As the grimm stretched out to attack the boy, but the boy quickly dodged its claws by dashing away from it. The blue-haired teen used his sword to cut one of the claws. The teen leapt and positioned his sword, aiming for the kill, but the Deathstalker didn't go down without a fight; it just wouldn't. They fought to the bitter end. The Deathstalker made an attempt to snap the boy, but the boy blocked its claw with his sword. The teen boy whose attack was flurted cut the deathstalker's other claw. The boy once again made an attempt to finish the already deathstalker by leaping 4 foot in the air and using his sword to pierce the deathstalker , inevitably killing it. The boy watched the grimm evaporate. The blue haired boy ran to the temple at the end of the forest. The boy when ran into two King Taijitsu. The blue haired teen once again had to kill the creatures of the grimm or better known as grimm. The boy attacked the giant grimm snakes. The teen finally talked saying "I hate grimms and if there's one animal I hate the most it's snakes, so you're a combination of two things I hate". The teen attacked the grimms with the aim of getting done a little more quicker. The teen attacked the first King Taijitsu by slashing it's face, the King Taijitsu tried to bite him, so he jumped over the second the King Taijitsu making the fist bite the other King Taijitsu making both of them screech in pain. The teen used the Imperial to cut the tail of the first taijitsu. The first Taijitsu tried to bite him again but clearly it never worked and it probably never will, well maybe this time was different , or was it, not really, because this time the young teen boy slice the first King Taijitsu head with his sword, though it was glowing blue at the time signalling some soft of power making the teen boy look keenly at the sword, but the time to admire the weapon wasn't then because the barely injured second King Taijitsu attacked him.

The teenager jumped backwards to a nearby tree branch, then he jumped onto the taijitsu's back and slid down it before cutting its tail. The snake angrily attacked the boy but the blue-haired teen stabbed the Taijitsu's neck multiple times very quickly; his hand started to blur, before he sliced the remainder of its neck, killing it. After a few seconds of running, the boy finally arrived at the temple. The temple was pretty much dilapidated, probably by a fight against the grimm, but surely the people that fought the grimm could do a better job at NOT destroying the whole place. The fact that it was there meant that it had some history or was probably useful in the future, but no one can tell. The boy was about to walk to one of the only things not destroyed in the area when a nevermore attacked him by sending a flurry of sharp feathers. The teen dodged the nevermore's beaks and sliced a part of its wing, although it was a very small part. Well, on the bright side, he cut it cleanly. The nevermore tried to attack the teen with his beak again but the teen dodged the attack by jumping above the big bird. The blue haired boy who was untop of the bird stabbed the back of the nevermore's neck with his weapon Imperial, though that didn't kill the grimm bird but it did make the grimm bird to get agitated and trying to get the teen off its back. The teen boy did jump off it's back ready for the nevermore to attack again. The nevermore attacked again with it's beak but this time the teen boy used his weapon to pierce it's bone head killing it.

The teenage boy who just defeated the Nevermore walked to the temple and placed the Imperial on a two-foot tablelike structure made of stone. The stone table had the same markings as the one on the sword, maybe it was some sort of language or something, but whatever it was, after the sword touched the table, the sword, the table, and his eyes started to glow as his aura flared up. The event that was happening created a shockwave that incinerated all the Grimm that were going to attack him. That probably made his way out of there easier. The breathtaking event only lasted for about ten seconds before the glowing stopped. Immediately after the event, three people in red clothes and a red mask came out of the forest. They might be henchmen. The three men dashed at the teenager, almost as fast as the way the teen dashed at the Grimm he fought. The first masked man that attacked him threw a punch at him, but the teen dislocated his wrist, punched him multiple times in the torso, and kicked him in the face, sending him flying back. He then kicked the man in the chest. The second man tried to kick him, but the teen grabbed his leg and smashed him twice on the ground before kicking him in the chest. The second man, who was about to fall down, was brought to his knees by the teen, only for the boy to kick him in the face, making him fall unconscious. The third man was about to attack when the teen shot a blue energy ball at the man, which exploded in front of him, incinerating him.

OUTSIDE EMERALD FOREST

The teenage boy who was now outside the Emerald Forest was approached by a black SUV. A man in an Atlesian uniform came out of the car. The man walked up to the teenager, showing that they were about the same height, before saying, "We need to talk, Davi Blesk.", revealing his name.

IN AN UNKNOWN WHEREABOUT

An unknown man in his early twenties, who could not be seen but was heard saying, "That's the Emperor."

A/N: This is the end of the first of the four trailers. If you're wondering what happened two weeks before the start of the Vytal Festival, a couple of hours before the start of the show, and remember to favorite, follow, and review on my fics (Of Ruby and Diamonds, The Legend of the Starwalker, and of course this one). PEACE.