Seven

~Lor~

I don't know what the fuck came over me with that line but Jesus Christ am I glad I said it.

Clay's jaw ticked only once before her nodded at me, just a bob of his head was all the warning I got that it was happening because 2 heartbeats passed and Clay was on me. His giant hands holding my face as he kissed me like his life depended on it. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I couldn't fight them back into their cage. 

I've kissed men. Multiple. I couldn't be classed as a nun in college, right up until I met Ethan I was perfectly fine having a roster of guys I could call up for a quick fling, many of them older than me. But this? I know Clay is older, more experienced. But this kiss is everything. His tongue runs over my lips and I don't even think about if it's too soon after the break up because my entire body is tuned into Clay's every touch. 

His fingers tug on my hair slightly, pulling my head back to give him better access to explore my mouth. His free hand is splayed across my back, pushing me deeper into him and all I can do is curl my fists around the fabric of his shirt. He pulls back slowly, looks deep into my eyes and I don't know if its the alcohol or the way he smells like liquorish but my head is spinning.  

His lips twitch, looking back down at my lips and then back to my eyes but I can feel the effect that kiss had on him. His erection is pressing right through our jeans, into my thigh and when he tips his hips slightly, I have to pull my lip between my teeth to silence the moany breath I would otherwise be taking. 

"Fuck it." Clay crashes his mouth back onto mine, bending down to grab my thighs and lifting me up with ease, a move that forces me to break the kiss with a gasp. He climbed up the handful of steps before putting my feet back down and pulling back. "Open the door, Lorelei." God.

I nod at him, pushing around in my pocket for my keys and quickly following his instructions, letting us both into the house. No sooner than the door is locked again, Clay is turning me around and kissing me again, lifting me up and climbing the stairs. He finds my room easily and puts my feet down, looping his fingers into the waistband of my jeans before I can step back. He pulls at the knotted shirt around my waist, dropping it to the floor whilst I work at unbuttoning his shirt. 

"When did you last-" Clay's mouth moves down my neck, hot wet kisses on my skin that intensifies the need between my hips. "-get checked?" 

"2 weeks ago. Clean. I'm on the pill." He nibbles at my neck and my head tips back as I reach for his jeans. "You?" 

"Last time I had sex was 6 and a half years ago. I'm clear." 6 and a hal- jeez. The thought can't even fully settle into my brain before he's tipping me back onto my bed, covering me with his body. I waste no time in separating my legs and wrapping them around his waist, giving him room to move. 

This was insane. I don't know this guy. I'm in a tiny town. As far as I know this could be some girls husband, he could be a nightmare, the town playboy and I don't do one night stands. I need to tell him that. I need to say- oh SHIT

Clay moves my panties to the side, grumbling lowly at the dampness he finds and slowly sliding a finger into me. He use his free hand to slip under me and unfasten my bra and I know for certain this man has to belong to someone else because he makes it too fucking easy. My bra is tossed across the floor and Clay smirks quickly, occupying his mouth with my nipple. His tongue twists and turns and paired with the slow thrusts of his finger, the circles he's rubbing on my clit with his thumb, I'm certain I am going to combust. I'm going to burst into flames and incinerate right here. I can feel it coming. 

His dark eyes meet mine as he brings his face back to mine, kissing my lips quickly. 

"You want this?" I nod at him, holding onto the sheets behind my head when he slides another finger in. "How badly?" 

"Fuck, Clay, so bad." 

"You're so wet Lorelei. Is this just for me, huh?" I nod, lifting my hips as he hits that spot. "Look at you. Taking my fingers like an angel." He pulls them out, putting them straight into his mouth to clean them off with a groan that burns in my core. "Fucking taste like one too." 

He gently rubs his cock over my entrance, teasing us both with what's to come. And when it does, he isn't gentle. Clay is the kind of man who takes what he wants and I was more than willing to let him treat me like a toy tonight. He doesn't give me time to adapt. Doesn't give me a chance to feel him inside me, but fuck can I feel him everywhere. He fills me in a way I didn't know was possible. 

Everything about Clay is oversized. He's stupidly tall, broad shoulders that look like he was built to carry ice or huge stones on his back. He's not carved out of marble. Doesn't have excessively defined abs that make him look like an ancient Greek statue, he's lean and built in the kind of way hard work and natural exercise makes you and the fact he's definitely not a gym buff is making this so much hotter to me. I love the sprinkling of hair across his chest, the tattoo on one of his pecs, the way his stubble is burning my skin with every breathy kiss. 

Each thrust hits deep inside me, to a point it verges on pain but the pleasure from that zing is worth everything. 

"Oh- god-" I moan, tipping my head back as each torturous slam into my body sent my systems into overload. Every nerve ending inside me was burning at his touch and yet I craved more. Clay pressed his head into my collar bone, sweat covering my skin as it slid off his forehead. "I'm- I'm so- Clay- oh god-" 

"Come Lorelei." His demand paired with a tight squeeze of my waist and I crashed. The electricity in my veins exploded under him, pins and needles tickling down into the very tips of my toes as my legs shook. "Nuhuh- I'm not done. We're not done here." Clay pulled out of me, tossing my leg onto the bed. "Up." 

"Wha-" 

"On your hands and knees. Let me see that perfect fucking ass whilst I fuck you." Clay's demands were hard to refuse, not that I wanted to. I just hadn't done this position before. Ever. "Lorela-" 

"I haven't-" He raised an eyebrow and I huffed out quickly. "I don't know what-" He got it. Nodding as he helped me into the right position, pushing his hand into my lower back until I bowed for him. I felt like I was on display. His hands circled my ass firmly before pulling back and slapping me hard. 

"You've never taken it like this before?" 

"No- AH!" Clay pushed himself into me again. The new position hitting places I didn't know existed. He slapped a hand across my ass again and the combination made me flood over him instantly. 

"Well, looks like you're a fan." I couldn't respond before he started his aggressive pounding into me. Ove and over again, through my 4th orgasm until I was struggling to keep myself up right. I was nearing exhaustion when Clay wrapped a hand around my hair, pulling me up until my bare back was flush with his chest. "Gimme one more." 

"I can't-" 

"Yes you can Lorelai." 

"Clay-" His hands moved between my legs, circling my clit as he whispered in my ear. 

"Come on my fucking cock Lorelai. Right now, before I fill you with my cum." Shit

I crumbled. My core clenching around him as the world blacked out. Pleasure seeped through my veins in a way I've never experienced, leaving me collapsed on the bed, struggling to breath. Well shit. Never in my life have I ever felt any of that. I curled up under my bed sheets, watching him as he climbed under with me. 

Well. Didn't today go different to how we expected it?!