Poisoned

pov: Scarecrow

I have a big plan. Unfortunately, I need Ivy's help. With her help I could put my plan into action. If she helps me, all I need is a guinea pig. And who better than the Joker! I've wanted to get rid of him for a long time. That clown is just a freak! I don't understand why Batman considers him one of his greatest enemies. For those who are wondering what my plan is. My plan is to create a new poison that will kill people if they overdose. If that works, I can blackmail all of Gotham! And the Joker is just the church on top of the cream. I've already invited Ivy over to ask her. She should be here any minute. "You want to talk to me?" I turn around to face her. ''Hello Ivy! I have a great plan and I need your help!'' "What's your plan, Scarecrow?'' ''I want to develop a new poison!'' ''Why is that?'' ''So I can blackmail the whole town!'' ''And what's in it for me?'' ''All the banks in the city?'' ''Sounds good. I'm in!'' Fantastic! Now my plan can be put into action! We worked on the poison for weeks until it was finally ready! ''Perfect!'' "And who should I test it on, Scarecrow?" Ivy asks. ''I've got a candidate!'' I shouted. She doesn't know that I mean the Joker. He's already here in the building. I knocked him out five hours ago and brought him here. Why doesn't Ivy know that? It's quite simple. Ivy is friends with Harley and she's friends with him. She wouldn't let me test anything on the Joker, and since I have the syringes with the liquid, she'll have a hard time stopping me. I hint to her that she should follow me. Arriving in the hall, I notice that the Joker is awake and trying to get away. ''Wait a minute! We're testing it on the Joker!'' "Exactly!'' "I'm not going along with that!'' ''You can't stop me. I've got the syringes!'' I turned away from her and made short work of her. I tied him up so tightly that he couldn't get away and couldn't fight back. "What the fuck?" I ignore him, take his arm and inject him. He only hissed briefly but otherwise there was no reaction from him.When I injected the poison into him, I took the syringe away and went outside.

pov: Ivy

Damn! I didn't mean to do that. Now the Joker has a poison in his Body where the effect is unknown! I should release him! And so I did. "If Harley finds out!" he said, visibly angry. 'I'm sorry, Joker. I didn't know you were supposed to be the guinea pig.'' He stopped answering me so I just cut him loose and left him alone. Hopefully he won't die from it. Harley will kill me otherwise!

Pov: Joker

When Ivy was gone, I ran to the window and jumped out of the warehouse. I ran as fast as I could. I finally slowed down in the park. I think I've now run a distance of 5 kilometers continuously. I hear screams coming from passers-by. Nothing new for me. I sat down on a bench by the pond and watched the animals. Believe it or not, I am a very animal-friendly person. But I was worried about the liquid in the syringe. What if this is the end for me? It can't end like this. I decided to go on. The zoo should be perfect for me now. If there's anything that can calm me down, then it's animals!

Words: 611