𝐩 𝐫 𝐞 𝐟 𝐚 𝐜 𝐞

Themes:

- Vengeance

- Romance

- Loyalty

- Sacrifice

- Power

Note:

I'm diving into the world of writing with my very own book, and I'd love for you to come along for the ride. I'm taking it one chapter at a time, pouring my heart and soul into each page as I edit and refine my story to perfection.

But hey, I'm no stranger to imperfection, and I'm sure there are holes in my plot big enough to drive a truck through! That's where you come in. If something doesn't quite add up or you're left scratching your head, don't be shy – drop me a comment and let me know! I'm all ears, and your feedback will help me polish this gem until it shines like a diamond.

Oh, and while we're at it, let's keep things light and fun, shall we? Life's too short for hate, but if you've got criticism, just remember: my middle finger says hello!

So kick back, and let's embark on this adventure together. Thank you for joining me, and I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do!

Characters + Ages (Only the Immediate Ones):

- Mia Accardi (23F) -

- Adriano Lombardi (26M) - Don of Italian Mafia

- Kie Sullivan (26M) - Don of the Irish Mafia

- Emily Williams (23F) - Mia's Best Friend & Roommate

- Jackson Williams (25M) - Emily's Husband & Mia's Roommate

- Stefano (23M) & Antonio (12M) Lombardi - Adriano's Brothers

- Salvatore Accardi (50M) - Mia's Father

- Gianni Lombardi (54M) - Adriano's Father

- Bella Lombardi (52F) - Adriano's Mother

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Cover Design by Me.

The pictures above each chapter do not belong to me. I will give credit where credit is due.

I do mention famous books throughout this novel, however, they are all quoted and credited to the original author.

Disclaimer:

The chapters I do write are pretty long but they're filled with importance to the plot (most of the events). Please don't complain about the long chapters. I'm giving you a heads-up!!

Also, READ THE BELOW TRIGGERS because they won't be above the chapters:

Gory Violence
Sexual Assault
Abuse
Self-Harm
Mental Health
Death/Grief
Victim Blaming
Rape
PTSD Triggers

Sexual Scenes 🔥

If you ever feel uncomfortable or need to talk to someone about the content and even life in general, please feel free to PM me. If you don't have access to a therapist or even a friend, I am always available to listen.

Dedication: 

For the solitary wanderers 

and dreamers,
who find their soulmates
in between the pages of books.