𝐈𝐈𝐈 |𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆|

Mia's Pov:

➼ ➼ ➼ ➼ ➼ ➼

I glance up from the coffee cup with a bored expression on my face, looking at the lady in front of me.

"Half caf latte with half soy and half almond, three pumps sugar-free vanilla, and 4 pumps of caramel. Make it a large and hurry up, I'm late." She gives me a stern expression, and I take her card.

Declined. I smile to myself.

"Your card DECLINED, do you have another one." I was as loud as possible.

"Try it again, you're doing it wrong." I try again. Declined.

"I think I know how to use a credit card, you might not know how to pay yours." She ruffles through her Louis Vuitton - a fake one - bag and gives me a stare.

"Can you just give me the coffee?" I shake my head at her question and she stomps out with her fake red bottoms.

"What was that about?" Emily questions from the coffee bar.

"Some women with a fake Louis Vuitton wanted her coffee for free." She rolls her eyes and gets back to work.

I see a man come in from my gym, and I slump my shoulders. He walks towards the counter with his cheeky-ass smile and gives me a wink.

Ew.

"What can I get for you?" I ask him, and he glances at the menu for a long time.

It's been 10 minutes and he continues to stand in front of me.

"How is the Raspberry tea?"

"I don't know."

"What about the Mocha latte, is it any good?"

"No."

He laughs at my responses, the line getting longer behind him. "Ok give me the most caffeinated drink here."

I put in the order for 10 espresso shots. Get a heart attack.

"$11.75."

"11 dollars for a coffee is insane," He glances at my name tag, "Amelia." He pays me and continues to stand there. "I've seen you around in the gym, I would say your glutes workouts need some extra help."

"Ok," I act amused, trying to get him to move along but he doesn't budge.

"Here's my number, call me in a bit. I'll be at the gym." I give him an unconcerned stare.

"Ok then Amelia, nice to meet you." He walks away towards the bar to get his drink.

"NEXT." I look down at my phone, checking the time.

I've been here since 6 am, and it's now 1:35 pm. Almost time to get the fuck out of here.

"Amelia."

I get lost in my thoughts as I see a funny gif Emily sent me a couple of hours ago. I giggle a little, going through the rest of my phone.

"Amelia!" I look up in shock and see Emily pointing to a customer. I forget my name sometimes.

I turn back and am faced with two big men. One is shorter, has dimples with long brown hair, and is in a navy blue suit.

The other one looks at me with a scowl on his face. He has short black hair, is in a black button-down with almost no buttons on, and has sunglasses tucked into the opening of the shirt.

He looks familiar.

I shrug the thought away, considering it's a popular cafe.

"What can I get for you?" You know I ask that question in my sleep now.