In The City

When they reappeared, they were in the same dark room Lilly was in yesterday. Lily was a little uncomfortable being in that room. Elaine saw that Lily was uncomfortable she decided to leave the room and not wait for the concil. The building that they were in has only to rooms. So the people had to be in the next room. And as they should be, they were. Lily hated seeing these people. They tried to kill her. Elaine walked over to them and started talking. She told them that she would need another sacrifice. They asked her why, and she gestured over to Lily. They looked over and were shocked to see her. Elaine explained that she was going to keep her. They asked her why, and she just said that she wanted to. After a bit, they told Elaine why they sacrificed her. When they told her, Elaine looked mad.? When they finished talking, Elaine walked over to Lily. Elaine saw that Lily was still in the same dress. She asked her if she wanted to go to her house to get her stuff. Lily said that she would like to. When they left the building, they were now actually in the city. It was summer, so it was very not in the city. Elaine asked Lily where her house was. Lilly said that it was far from where they were. So they started to walk to Lily's house. Elaine wished that Lily would talk to her more. She must still be scared of her. After a moment, Elaine saw that Lily was wearing a ring with a very expensive kid of stone. She asked Lily how she got it. Lily said that she saved her money for it. Later, Elaine saw a necklace with the same stones. She told Lily to go on without her. Lily was confused, but she listened. Elaine went into the shop and asked about the necklace. They said that for her, it would be free. She told them that was a very charming offer from a very charming human. They giggled and boxed up the necklace for her. She took the box and used a spell to make it go to her house. After a while, she got to Lily's house. It was small and falling apart. She could barely move. She herd someone moving and thought it was Lily. She was right it was her. Lillys stuff was already in boxes, so she just had to close them. When Elaine walked in, it startled her. Elaine asked her why her stuff was already in boxes. Lily said that it was so could run away and not get sacrificed. She said that she could never get the money to run away. Elaine picked up the boxes and sent them to her house. They left the house and started to walk back to the building they arrived at. When they finally got there, they were very tired. They went into the room with the symbol and disappeared. When they got back, Elaine offered to help Lily unpack. Lily said that that would be great. They walked up to Lillys room and went in. They started to unpack when elaine found a reveling top. Lily looked very enberisted and said that she was on a very tight budget. Elaine grabbed a skirt and told her to put it on. Lily didn't want to, but she had to. She went into the bathroom and changed. When she came out, she did look good, but she was crying. Elaine did want her to cry. Lily sat back down on the floor and cried. Elaine grabbed her and sat her on her lap. Lily crying made Elaine want to cry. When she did, she called herself a monster. When Lily heard that, she looked up and said that she wasn't. She said that she was just over welmed and needed to cry. Elaine said that she was sorry and didn't want Lily to cry. Lily said she forgave her. Elaine just sat there holding Lily. very tired and trying not to fall asleep. But after a while, they both did.