Day Two

In the morning, Elaine got up and went downstairs. Today, she has to go to the city and get the sacrifice she needs. She went over to the kitchen to make breakfast. Today she she's going to make waffles and eggs for breakfast. After a bit, Lily got up and got dressed. She then went downstairs  for breakfast. She likes that Elaine cooks for her, but she doesn't want to seem selfish. When she got downstairs, she sat on the couch. Elaine asked her if she liked waffles. Lily said that she had never had them. Elaine told her that waffles are good, but she liked pancakes more. Lily then asked her why she was making them then if she likes pancakesmore. Elaine said that she wants Lily to try a lot of different foods. Lily said that she hadn't had a lot of food. Elaine said that she saw how skinny she was. Elaine, after a moment, asked Lily if she likes to cook. Lily said that she isn't the best at cooking. Elaine said that she likes to cook and thinks it's fun. They sat in silence for a while, and Elaine cooked breakfast. When she finished cooking, she plated the food and walked over to the couch. She gave a plate to Lily and sat next to her. Lily tried the food and liked it. Elaine was happy that she liked the food. Before she started to eat her food, she told Lily that she would have to go to the city. Lily asked her why she would have to leave. Elaine told her that she would have to go get a sacrifice. When Lily heard that, she went quiet. Elaine said that when she got back, she would have a gift for her. Lily looked up at her and asked what it was. Elaine said that she wasn't telling her, and it was a surprise. Elaine did need this sacrifice  because this morning, she saw that there were some scales growing on her neck. She didn't want it to get worse and possibly lose herself and hurt Lily. She doesn't know why she doesn't want to hurt her, but she does. After they both ate, Elaine got up and said she would have to leave soon. Lily said, "Okay," and told her to have a good day. Elaine said that she would and went upstairs. Elaine was a little nervous about how Lily would react to the gift. But if she doesn't like it, she would just keep it. She went into the room with the symbol to the city. She typed her foot, and she was gone. When she reappeared, she was in the room with the sacrifice. She was happy that this person was getting sacrificed to her. She decided to make this quick so she could get home soon. Lily liked being home alone. She didn't have to worry about where Elaine was in the house. She was trying to be as nice as possible to Elaine. She doesn't want her to get mad and eat her. Plus, being alone was like being at home again. She was wondering what Elaine was going to give her. She did think that it couldn't be that bad. It's not like she is going to give her someone's skull. ( or was she) When Elaine got back to was holding the gift for Lily. She was hoping that it doesn't make Lily too uncomfortable. She left the room and started looking for Lily. She found Lily sitting on the couch. She walked over to the couch and sat down. Lilly looked up at her and said hi. Elaine was holding the gift behind her back. She asked Lily if she wanted the gift now or later. Lily said that she wanted the gift now. Elaine moved the gift behind her. When Lily saw she was shocked. It was a necklace, but it had the same symbol as in the room. One thing that was weird is that it had some red liquid on it. Elaine said that the symbol was to sumon her. Lilly asked what the liquid was, and Elaine said that it was blood. When she told her that Lily dropped the necklace on the floor. Elaine picked it up and said she could clean it for her. Lily said sorry and that she would like that. Elaine said it was from the person who wanted her to be sacrificed. Elaine explained that he was the sacrifice and that she didn't see why he wanted to sacrifice such a cute thing. Elaine also told Lily that if she ever needed her to just tap the symbol and she'd be there. After that, Lily thanked her for the gift and went to her room.