𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

- Next Day -

Sahashra's POV: 

I finished everything last night and slept on my bed. I woke up this morning looking around thinking it was looking really really boring and bland. I need to get more decorative items to make it more lively and I was planning to go the market soon anyways. So might as well. 

"ROSA!" I yelled. She opened her door to her room with a "what do you want". "Let's go to the market! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"Fine. Just shut up and let me get ready."

Small Time Skip...

As me and Rosa entered the market, I could feel the joy and happiness flying through the air. I smiled at the sight. The States could never. We looked around for stuff for your room and we definitely did. I found a cute rug, and some decorative items. It was perfect for my room. Rosa then called out to me.

"Sahashra are you done, 'cause Ma is still counting on us to get groceries and some bread. She also said you could get some flan for yourself-" I. Love. Flan. My absolute favorite dessert of all time! "Let's go!" I interrupted her.

Meanwhile with Camilo...

Camilo POV:

"Mama it was an accident! I didn't mean it!" I exclaimed. I was trying to justify my answer in the argument between me and Mama about me knocking down her favorite plant. By accident.

"CAMILO DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled. It was starting to get gloomy. "I'm sorry mami! I can get you another one exactly identical to that. O-or ask Isa to make one. What's so special about it?!"

"YOUR PAPI GAVE IT TO ME ON OUR FIRST DATE!" She blurted out with anger. I looked at her with shock. Shit. I fucked up. 

Small Time Skip...

As I walked through the market after the argument, I was REALLY craving some flan. More than ever for some reason. Might as well get some, I thought. 

I spotted the stand and spotted some freshly made flan. JACKPOT!

I skipped some random person in line and grabbed the flan. "YES! Finally something nice today." I gave myself a pat on the back but suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and someone spun me around. Holy moly she was pretty, I though to myself until my thoughts were inturupted, "HELLO?! Did you NOT just see me waiting PATIENTLY for some flan?! I've been waiting here for TEN WHOLE FU-" she stopped and looked around and then continued, "FUCKING MINUTES JUST FOR SOMEONE TO SKIP ME AND- you know what never mind if I waited here for ten minutes I can wait for it longer." She said. 

"I'm sorry" I mumbled. She replied by saying it's fine, and I walked away. SHOOT I FORGOT A SPOON!

I ran back and that was the worst decision possible because guess what happened. I bumped into someone and that someone was non other than the girl from the stand...Oh no, she does not look happy.

"Are. you. kidding. me." she looked at me with flan all over her outfit and the squished flan under my feet. I looked back at her started backing up to walk away.

"HEY PRETTY BOY ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT?!" and she began to walk towards me, "CAUSE YOU ARE REALLY REALLY BEGGING FOR ONE RIGHT NO- " she was interrupted be this older girl.

"Ohhhhkayyyyy time to go." she gave me a nervous smile and Mirabel came jogging towards us three saying, "I'll take this guy." also with a nervous smile.

at least I have my flan now.

I'm back!!! (I have been hella busyyy but I might update here and there)