𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Saturday 

Sahashra's POV:

Today is the day with the magical family, I think they were called the Madrigals? But anyways I am really excited and kinda nervous. I just need to pick out my outfit and do my hair and makeup. 

"HERMANA~" Rosa called out, "Can I please please please pretty please-" I already knew what she was gonna say,

"Fine you can pick out my outfit and do my hair and makeup." I replied while rolling my eyes. The second I said that she got right to it.

Outfit: (without the hat and sunglasses but the shoes  and the hair in the picture are the same)

"ARE YOU GIRLS READY YET?!" Ma yelled from downstairs.
"ALMOST WE'RE COMING DOWN IN A MINUTE" my sister replied

Rosa finished up my makeup and we headed downstairs and headed to La Casa de Madrigals. 

Meanwhile with Camilo....

Camilo's POV:

This. was. exhausting. Whenever a new family comes to the Encanto we usually invite them for dinner but we don't deck the WHOLE house out. It looks like another gift ceremony is going to happen. "CAMILO CAN YOU HELP ME DOWN HERE" Mami requested, "COMING"

As I headed downstairs Abuela began talking, "Everyone lets begin to wrap up the guess are almost-" we all hear a knock, "oh! Well they're here- Camilo can you welcome the guests?"

Dolores began to snicker and I snapped a look at her in her direction. I gave her the 'what' look and she shrugged. I ignored it and went to go welcome the guests at the door. 

Casita opened the door for me as I spun and said, "WELCOME TO LA CASA DE MADRI-gals..." I locked eyes with HER?!

Guess who???? 🤫😋😚🤭🫢🫣

It was a short chapter but #double updates