Chapter 4

I followed her today, i just couldn't help it, i was worried about her. She seemed like she didn't like the guy that her and her mom was with at all. She actually looked repulsed by him. And her mom didn't like him much either it looked like. I smiled to myself, she smiled at me again. Her smile honestly brightens up any place, even if its the darkest of nights. Her feature were outlined by the light wasstill streaming threw out the fair. I smiled at her when she wasn't looking, and i watched as a tear fell out of her eye. I sighed remembering that, i followed her again till i knew she was safe at home.I looked t'words the pile of drawing books that i have stashed and realized, i need some more of them. With this is mind i got up reluctantly and headed t'words the single cabinet that i own.

I grab $20 and headed out. Racing threw the streets i couldn't help but notice that no one was out, and it was only 9:00pm. This is actually very odd. With that in mind i started racing faster, i really didn't want to be in these deserted street longer then i need to.

I reached to local walmart and walked in, hanging my head low and my eyes trained onto the floor. This is normal behavior for me, no one wants to see my face. I am a monster after all. I walked over to the craft section and picked out 10 low price drawing notebooks. I then walked up to the counter, my head raised a bit so i cancount the correct change to pay for my purchase. As i got to the counter i realized that my head shouldn't be hung, for the young girl i protected yesterday was working at the counter. I looked up and smiled at her, she smiled back brightly, brightening up the whole room.

I then searched for a name tag, eager to find out what this young woman's name was. I then found and trust me, the name suited her. This young girls name was Anastacia."How may i help you?" She asked. I smiled at her and replied "Yes i would like to purchase these." She smiled and took the notebooks from my hand, and rang them up. She looked back up at me and said "That will be $17:50. And thank you for shopping at walmart, come again." I passed her my money and gave her a quick thank you andcalmly walked out.

Upon fully out of the walmart doors, i began running. I couldn't, once again, get Anastacia out of my mind. She was stuck there, i couldn't doanything to stop thinking about her, there was absolutely nothing i could do.Once i got home i realized that it would be an hour till its dark. I got ready, i promised myself and her, even though she doesn't know, to protect her from now on. With this is mind i slipped on a black hoodie with dark skinny jeans. I then slipped on my sunglasses and my black and gray shoes.

When the sun was out of sight i took off.I got to walmart where she was conveniently walking out. Without her noticing i followed her as she was walking down the side walk to where i am guessing she is stayingtonight. In the shadows i saw a man figure standing there. Before i could react it jumped and pulled Anastacia into his arms. I was surprised when instead of screaming, she actually laughed and turned around in the man's arms. She hugged this guy and kissed his cheek. I felt my anger rise for no good reason. She wispered in his ear and hesmiled at her brightly.

That my anger rise once again, it seemed as if i was a cartoon, stream would be coming out of my ears. I turned around and stalked off in the direction of my humble abode. I dont know why i got so mad, it seemed that i couldn't help myself, it was instinct i guess. But there is a problem with it being instinct. It couldn't be instinct because, well, i dont really think that i am her soul mate. Its the only time i should ever getmad at another guy.

But she couldn't be my mate, i cant have a mate, i dont want a mate. I would be putting her in even more danger to her life even more then she hasherself. I then decided, i will not come in contact with Anastacia any longer. She has that guy and i will just be following behind in the shadows. With that decided, i lefther in the hands of that guy that she looks like she likes, and i am going to go back to my peaceful bed and sleep on my decision. I dont really know if its the right answer, but i am pretty shure it is.