"I'm tired" (Vigilante Deku X Ochako)

A/N- Since this is a one shot I decided that it would be just Ochako instead of the whole class at first, so she already saw him and stuff, don't yell at me

THIRD PERSON POV

Ochako read the letter, over and over. She thought she was hallucinating at first, but no, it was true. Izuku Midoriya, the same boy that fought to get into UA, was leaving. She didn't understand, due to recent events, it made sense, but it also angered her. Why did he leave? Even if he wasn't willing to admit it, he needed their protection. The league of villains was stronger than ever now, and he thinks going out on his own to lure them out will be the best option? 

She wasn't about to sit and rest while the boy she cared so much for was fighting a war on his own, Ochako needed to help. She wouldn't have it any other way, even if he put up a fight, she would bring him home, because she cares enough about him to leave the UA campus in the middle of a war with villains just to bring him home safe. The only problem is getting to him. Well, it was.

Here she was, in the rain, face to face with him. He looks exhausted, dirty, injured, and he probably needs a hug, or maybe a good crying session. His once teal hero costume was ripped, and more of a brownish green. He most likely hadn't slept in days, or even eaten in days. Ochako was worried, really worried. 

"Why'd you come..?" He said, watching her.

"Because I'm worried about you" she replied.

"Thanks..but I'm fine.." Izuku turns to leave, Ochako stops him.

"It's okay for you to go back home, the campus is safe!"

"That's not what I'm worried about" he almost sounded annoyed, but Ochako wasn't gonna give up yet. 

He tried to escape, she wouldn't let him. Izuku wasn't getting away, ever again.

FIRST PERSON POV- OCHAKO

"That's how it went, and as you can see, I failed.." I said, the rest of my class looked disappointed, but bakugo looked to be the only one disappointed in me specifically. 

"Damn it pink cheeks, you can't do a thing can you!?" 

"Relax Bakugo! She tried her best!" Kirishima was quick to jump to my aid, but Bakugo was right. I couldn't do anything on my own. God, I really am pathetic. 

I refused to speak to anyone for a week

I refused to speak to anyone for a week. I knew I screwed up, and bad. Damn it, why does he choose to suffer? He knows I care, so why? Well, maybe that's the point. He knows I care, what about the rest of our class? That's it, we'll go together. I'll get Todoroki to contact Endeavor, then we can take the tracking device for ourselves. Yeah, that'll work. 

"You think Endeavor has a tracking device on him?" Yamomo sounded a little confused, the rest of the class looked at me strangely. "I mean it would make sense, Midoriya went with the top 3 heroes and All Might, so they should probably have some way to track him in case something happens" 

"So you want me to force my dad to come because he only answers to me?" Todoroki tilts his head. 

"That's what she just said you stupid icyhot bastard! Use your damn ears!" Bakugo scoffed.

"If we had a way to track his location, it would help tremendously in finding him, good idea Uraraka!" Iida gave me a thumbs up, I felt a bit more reassured. 

The plan was simple, get the tracker, find deku, and do whatever we can to bring him home. 

FIRST PERSON POV- IZUKU

I felt horrible for pushing Uraraka away. She didn't deserve that, but she also doesn't deserve the burden I'd be putting on her shoulders if I agreed to let her help me. UA is safe now, because I left. My classmates wouldn't have been able to deal with villains on their own, and I don't know if the graduating third years are still there or not. So yeah, I made the right choice.

That fight with lady nagant was exhausting, and I still haven't forgotten about what Overhaul did to Eri. That dumbass..how could he just say "I need her back to make more bullets!" like it's nothing? Does he really not know how wrong that sounds? 

Speaking of Eri, I wonder how she's doing. Togata is probably taking care of her. I shouldn't worry too much. I mean, she's probably scared and stuff, but they're taking good care of her. She doesn't need me when she has everyone else. 

I found another one of All for One's hired guns, Dictator. He used some bystanders as a human shield to make sure I couldn't attack him. Now I'm here, my body won't move, my eyes are shutting, god I can't even breathe right. 

"Guys, I found him" I'm pretty sure that was Kacchan, I'm not sure though

"Guys, I found him" I'm pretty sure that was Kacchan, I'm not sure though. Why is he here? 

My eyes began to drift open, I saw Kacchan in the air, and looked to the ground to see the rest of my classmates. Standing right up front was the girl I'd pushed away the first time, she had the same look on her face. 

"Why are you here..?" I said, standing as I dusted myself off. 

"Because we're worried about you" She replies, her stoic expression not disappearing. Uraraka wasn't going to give up, but I can't go back to UA, I just can't. I refuse to put everyone in danger again. 

"Thank you, but I'm okay" 

"Be honest Deku, are you really able to smile right now?" She stays looking at me with her stern face, and to answer her question, no, I'm not. Actually, if I'm honest...

"I'm pretty damn tired...."

A/N- It's not necessarily accurate, but you know what? It's cute