"She's had a rough few years" (Bakugo x Fem!Y/N) (Part 1!)

Context- You and Bakugo were best friends as kids, that changed when you went missing in middle school. You showed up at the entrance exam, taking down the 0 pointer to save another person who didn't get into school. He was jealous of your abilities, and also irritated that you disappeared. 

Quirk- you can sing really well, with that almost hypnotic singing voice, you can control anything as if it were your own body. It works best on humans. You lose your voice if you sing for to long, and it makes you sleepy. It also only works if you can see the person.

FIRST PERSON POV- KATSUKI

That idiot, showing up here after years of silence. Who does she think she is!? One day she's still attending school, no mention of being pulled out, the next day she's transferred? God, this irritates me. She just waltzes into the exam with her fancy microphone and her stupidly good singing voice, and makes those damn robots self destruct!? She's so damn annoying..I want nothing more than to blast her all the way to hell. 

but something tells me she's had worse...

"Been a while, huh?" She gives me a smirk, I scoff. 

"SHUT UP! YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME!" my anger kicked in, and so did my anxiety, where had she been? Why is she just now showing up? What's the deal with her stupid fancy microphone!? "GO AWAY! YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME!" I probably sounded like I was about to cry. I was. I wasn't about to let her know that though. 

"Damn, I at least expected an 'omg hi (n/n)! It's been forever!' or something like that" (Y/N) rolls her eyes. "But I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. You're not the type of person to say something like that"

"Damn it..just go away.." I continued my exam, blasting the robots as if it were nothing. She seemed unimpressed. 

"Here I was, excited to see you, guess I should know better by now." She turns her attention to the falling 0 point robot, and begins to sing. 

FIRST PERSON POV- (Y/N)

"River lily, one and only, my wish from above.." 

The robot began to tumble down, but it stopped midair.

"Wash away that lonely feeling, graceful as a dove.."

My robot began to rise, and break the other nearby robots, smashed all into pieces. 

"Sing this song with me, and I will guarantee.."

Katsuki watched in awe as my robot stepped away from the trapped and injured girl, and began to move towards him. 

"Time will stop forever, no matter the weather.."

Time would be called soon, I had to hurry. 

"And those sweet lilies, will bloom, again..."

My robot reached him, and finally..

FIRST PERSON POV- KATSUKI 

That bitch. She fucking flipped me off with her stupid ass robot. I could practically hear everyone in our arena snickering. God it was embarrassing. I wanna crawl into a hole and die. 

I flipped the robot off back, only to hear her gorgeous laughter again. Fucking hell, make her shut up, I can't concentrate when she's giggling like a teenage girl at a BTS concert. 

God (N/N) is gorgeous. Her beautiful (h/l), (h/c) hair compliments her (e/c) perfectly, not to mention her stunning figure, and how could I forget her singing? Am I a simp? Maybe, do I care? Fuck no.