One Week Later...

(Jimin POV)

 As I prepare my debut as a new member of SNSD, I became so busy. My schedule was packed!!! I didn't know that a idol life will be this hard, after this career I'm going back being a doctor. Currently we are preparing for the next comeback. The next song is very nice and catchy. Just like "Catch Me If you Can".  

 Today is (change) and I'm going to become a Korean celebrity. I trained for a month. I was going to debut with SNSD in place of Jessica Jung. For this job I changed my face feature to my original face. If that makes sense. I'm debuting with the face I was born with. Our first schedule was performing on all the music programs, then interviews, and photo shots. We woke up at 4 am then went back to sleep at 12am. What a life!!!!!! Why did I ever thought of becoming a Korean celebrity. This schedule will be my schedule for the next one or two months. ugh.... I guess I have to deal with it.   

On the second week of my debut, I got invited to the We Got Married program. I wanted to reject this offer because the producers on that show doesn't have a lot of responsibility. Although I was forced by my CEO to join the program. The first shoot was on a Friday, at a camp sight.

 When I arrived I was told that I was going to met my partner in the dark, therefore I was blindfold till I arrived at the destination of where I was going to met this guy. He was there before I arrived, he was asking the producers clues of who I was. Right when I sat down next to this guy, the the camera rolled. Although something was wrong... I stopped, taking a step back... I was all of the sudden thirsty for this familiar delicious blood. Who could this be??? I had to hold it in...I just drank 4 pack of pig's blood.. You can do this Jimin... 

I shyly greeted him, and he greeted back at me.

I asked him, "What's your name?" 

 Before he could reply the one of the produce stated that we can't ask questions that will directly show our identity only shallow questions.

 So, I asked him, "Which group are you from?" 

 He replied, "Infinite, how about you?" 

 I answered, "SNSD" He was quite for awhile. 

I bet he though it will be one of the older members. We had a interesting talk, such as interest, ideal type, our age (which was the same, but he's older by 9 months), and we even touch each other significant feature. I touch his nose while he touch my hands. The touching was very awkward!! I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. After touching his nose, I already knew who he was... Infinite L. But how could his blood smell so good??? Wait his blood type is probably Type O. Type 0 blood smell and taste sooooooooo good. 

 Then he suddenly said, "WAIT...... DON'T TELL ME THAT YOUR THE NEW MEMBER OF SNSD!!!! What was the name... ummm.. Kim Jimin right"

 "Excuse... how do you know if I am Jimin???", I replied in a mischievous way. 

 "Well from what you told me I just concluded that you are. Do you have any guess on who I am??" "Ummm... How about this if your wrong on who I am then you have to grant me a wish, and that goes same with me. If I get your identity wrong then I grant you a wish??" 

 "Call, but let me change. Umm are you Yoona..." 

 "Okay that's your final answer of who I am, Then are you L, Kim Myungsoo? On three we reply yes or no. One... Two... Three...!!!"

 He replied "yes" and I obviously replied no. 

 "WAIT IF YOUR NOT JIMIN OR YOONA... THEN WHO ARE YOU???" L exclaimed.

 " L sunbaemin, I didn't say that I wasn't Jimin. You were right at first." I replied laughing.

 He laughed along saying " That's was a good one, now what is you wish?" 

 " Could you grant that wish later?" 

 "Sure of course!!" 

 Just then the light went on, I saw his winsome laughing face.

 We both laughed till the produces said "Cut, nice jobs you guys!! Lets meet up next week, we will text you guys the place" After the shoot, L and I went to a coffee place to talk some more and exchanged our phone number. Then we left.