Limites

(Jimin POV)

The sixth week from the day I've met Myungsoo Oppa, I received a call from my mother. She has been watching over me; she has the power to see someone from a very far distance. She knows that I've been in a relationship with Myungsoo, and she gave me a warning. A warning to pretend the past to repeat and to be careful to not to hurt myself or Myungsoo.

The reason why my mother warned me was because for us vampire we try to prevent ourself from loving a human for various of reasons. Loving a human happened once out of all of the years I lived before I met Myugnsoo, and the result wasn't that great. I made that person a vampire. He was a general in the early America history. We met at a ball at the White House. We dated for 3 years, then he figured out my identity. He was terrified and had a hard time accepting that I was a vampire. So he came up to me if he could turn to a vampire, so that it will be easier for him to accept me. From that request, I turned him into a vampire, but nothing got better. He beginning to tear himself apart. I couldn't see him suffer so I offered him two options, he could die or continue life as a vampire ending our relationship. He chose to continue his life as a vampire, but from what I heard inside his mind was he would die. Therefore, I told him in tears "I love you, and I regret loving you... Sorry", then I tore his head off. I morned for couple of years. I told myself continuously to not to love a human being ever again. But what happen, I once again fall in love with a human.

To prevent this similar event to happen with Myungsoo, I avoid him when we met outside of our business. I don't want to hurt him... Myungsoo please understand... Thanks mom!! For reminding me...