1.metting you

Ruhi Malhotra
It was the day today my father told me that he has arranged a date for me with his best friends son as we will be getting married they thought to give us some space and let us know each other .

Well even if they didn't I would have said yes because I don't have anyone in my life so I would do as my father says .

I'm from India but I grew up in switzerland I always love my cluture more I miss those days when back in my childhood we used to go India for summer vacations, those moments were nostalgic.

I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door " yes come in" I replied.

Mr Malhotra (ruhi's dad) ~ are you ready beta
Ruhi~hanji almost [I said wearing my coat as it's very cold in switzerland].
Mr Malhotra~ Meri bachi kitni pyari lag Rahi hai .
Ruhi ~ji apki beti hu na isliye [ I giggled and hugged my dad and pulled back].
Mr Malhotra ~ok princess u gotta go Ayaan messaged me he is here to pick you up.
Ruhi~really ok byee dad 💝
Mr Malhotra ~bye beta 💓

___________________________________

I came downstairs and saw Ayaan was sitting on the couch I headed towards him as he smiled lightly and stood with a flower bouquet in his veiny hands . Godd my soon to be hubby is so handsome, kind and hot . Thank you bhagwan ji.

Ayaan~you look beautiful [ he said while giving me the flowers]
Ruhi~thank you [I said blushing slightly].
Ayaan~ let's go then .
___________________________________
Present
Ruhi Oberoi
And that was our first meeting the beautiful day we spent and the little talks we had, made me fall for him. How beautiful it is to call someone as yours with all rights . Which would make u feel the most happiest and would be with you for the rest of the life .
The vows we had the promise we made those mean a world to me .

It's been a week already, we got married and our paths connected with each other and I'm Mrs oberoi now ohh God how many butterflies i get from this .

It's been a week only but he treats me the best such a gentleman I married , and those words he say they lay over my whole heart . I was in my thoughts but they got interpreted by a knock on our shared bedroom .

"Ji come in" I said while drying my hairs standing infront of the mirror. It was Ayaan I saw him through the mirror reflection he was coming towards me and stood a bit away .

Ayaan~ ruhi aap ne break fast karliya .
Ruhi~ ( oho ji itna sweet, I turned around and faced him he was wearing a white shirt with 2 button open his messy hair those blue orbs his beautiful smile godd how perfect he is) ji nhi aapne ?
Ayaan~ ji aapke liye wait kar raha tha aap ready ho jaeye ham intazar kar sakte hai mae neche hu aap AA Jana
Ruhi~ ji theek hai mae bas 5 minute mai aayi .( He smiled and went downstairs)

Godd I'm your favourite child right , arrange marriage and men like this might be every girls dreamm .as he went out my inner child wanted to dance as I did I was spinning dancing like happy child that I didn't even realise that there was someone watching me from a distance.
"Ji aap ke liye toh duniya sae kya khud sae lad sakte hai ham bas hamara sath dena meri har manjil aap ke Bina adhura hai"
___________________________________
Time skip
At Evening.
Author's POV
It was a little get together of Malhotra, and Oberoi family as ruhi and Ayaan got married it's just a little chit chat celebration for that.
Expect our couple there was Mr Malhotra, Mrs Malhotra, Mrs oberoi, Mr Oberoi, akansh( ruhi's brother), Tanya ( ayaan's sister) were present.

All them were having family time and were teasing our cute couple . Btw Tanya and ruhi are best friends, Tanya and akansh are in a relationship and will be getting married soon , akansh and ruhi are twins .
___________________________________

Mrs Oberoi ~ our Ayaan is very lucky to have a beautiful wife like ruhi ( she said teasing Ayaan)
Mrs Malhotra ~ well that's true my daughter is a pure gem 💖
Tanya ~ hey that's not fair mom's my brother is a precious gem too.
Mrs Oberoi ~ ya ya I see .( They giggled)
Tanya~ ok all of you we will have a couple dance now first our cute and newly wed couple then me and akansh and then u old couples ok.
Mr Oberoi ~ as my daughter says .( They started cheering up )
Meanwhile our ruhi .
___________________________________
Ruhi Oberoi
We were having fun family talks but my dear lovely tanu had to do something naughty she stood up announcing for a couple dance. I looked at Ayaan thinking he would deny it but he was smiling which always melts my heart . He surely rules my heart with that smile .
Mr Oberoi ~ comm'n son the stage is yours go.
I saw Ayaan walking towards me and stood infront of me while bending to my height as a small yet sweet smile appeared on his face as his blue orbs stared deep through my soul . Making me blink my eyes while he extended his hand towards me as sign of approval I stared at him for a few seconds, then gladly accepted his hand while he held it gently and we walked to the middle of the haul .

The music played , the family members cheered but all I could notice was him and his actions that makes my heart flutter.as the music was going on he moved a bit closer making my heart beat increase each second that I could hear it he leaned closer to my ear and whispered.
" Ruhi is it okay if I hold your waist it's ok is your uncomfortable I totally respect that" he said in a gentle way which always reaches my heart .
" It's totally fine Ayaan" I said while passing a sweet smile to him which he responded back with his geniune smile .

The music went on while he held her waist gently as she kept her hand on his shoulder moving to the beat staring at eachother she was on cloud nine he makes her feel special, loved and cared which she deserves too

And the music said
" I found a woman beautiful and sweet she shares my dream I hope I share her home"
" Baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favourite song when I saw you in that dress looking so beautiful I don't deserve this but she looks perfect tonight "
___________________________________
Hi guys I hope you liked it I know few of you have waited for it to get released and now it's out finally the wait is over .
I'll try my best to post early this was the Oberoi couple the next will be Malhotra couple see you guys soon>3
Love you💕