6.apology

Ayaan Malhotra
She ignored me again and slept I thought to not disturb and respect her decision so I went and took a shower and changed in comfy clothes .

Getting onto the other side of the bes I lated down closing my eyes trynna sleep and soon drifted to dreamland as well .

Next morning
I woke up a bit late today as yesterday I slept late , ruhi woke up early as usual after doing my morning routine I headed down stairs as everyone would be there it was almost break fast .

As I was on the staircase I saw her ruhi she was wearing a white anarkali suit which literally makes her look like she is princess of this palace her open black hai those doe eyes everything and mainly her smile that I die for she was shining 🌟

She laughing and giggling with her cousins and tanya as well soon pal noticed me and called out my name .

Ahhh wrong timing pal she is angry on me already and now this she'll not talk to me 😭🤧.

What am I gonna do anyway I'll manage.

" Ayaan" she shouted driving everyone's attention.
" Ya pal " I responded her .
Btw " good morning ji sabko " I said as all were looking at me expect her ruhi !

They all greeted me as well I went towards the cousins section bcz aakansh tanu and my ruhi were there.

I was about to sit beside ruhi but no my fate uhhh pal called me
" Ayaan come here na " I went towards her cursing my fate 😭🤧.

We were talking about our life this section of the palace was for us cousins so we were talking about our dating life and all in the form of truth and dare .

And there u go it was my turn . And there comes the hardest part for me pal chose to ask me a question.

Pal : um so the question is have u dated anyone before marrying ruhi ( Everyone was excited to now about it huh sabko panchayat padi hai phele sae hi ruhi naraz hai aur usme unko ye pta chal gaya toh bas khatam ).

Ayaan : umm yes I have dated someone before. ( I declared looking at ruhi only to see the hurt in her eyes they showed pain ,she is hurt and the reason is me God just take with you please).

Anvi(ruhi's cousin) : ohh tell us something about her .

Tanya: ya is it necessary huh now my brother have ruhi what's the need of talking about his ex .( Tanya my sisi took my side god I love her so much ).

Everybody said ya it's fine then we went on and it was aakansh turn.

Pal : okie aakansh before tanu was there anyone u loved or liked .

Aakansh : nope my baby is my first and last love ( he declared making her smile at her )

Everyone was interested in the game but not her she was lost and was there sitting silently.

But soon it was her turn too and tanya wanted to ask her but pal stopped her saying u are her best friend let me ask .

Pal : so ruhi did u knew that Ayaan had a girlfriend did u know about his ex . ( She asked with excitement while my eyes where staring at her observing her reaction)

Ruhi : no ( she declared with a straight face , she surely is hurt )

Anvi : Ayaan how come u didn't tell her huh .

Varun : ya bro u didn't tell ur wifey .

Everybody kept asking questions making me nervous I am already messed up and then ughh stop it guys ur making my girl more hurt .

Ayaan : um there is a always a reason behind something she was my past . Ruhi is my present and future so drop it guys.

I declared finally after sometime ruhi stood up to leave.

Ruhi : excuse me guys u all continue I'm not feeling well I need to rest .

She went away with that while I was about to get up too but pal stopped me .

Pal : where are you going Ayaan .

Ayaan : um to check on her she is not feeling good I'll be back afterwards.

Pal : comn na she is adult she can take care of herself.

Ayaan: she is my wife pal I will take care of that . ( With that I left and went behind her ) .

She was there standing in our rooms balcony eyes closed her hair were dancing in the wind that suit she wore everything made her look alike a princess.

I went near her stood beside her she was about to leave feeling my presence but I stopped her .

Ayaan : ruhi I'm sorry ji kya hua hai aapko are u good aapki tabiyat theek hai na doctor kae pas chale ham .(ignored).

She is ignoring me continuously it's killing me rn . She went out of our room I followed her then she went to Varun her cousin and asked him .

Ruhi : Varun can we visit the doctor I'm not feeling good
Varun: sure why not I'm taking my car out aap chaliye.

And then they went away I banged my hand on the wall like whyyyy I asked u na ruhi aapne mujhe kuch na kehe kae uski help kyu Li huh 🤧 .

She is my girl mae lae Jaa sakta tha na I was standing there thinking about it then I saw tanu meri pyari behen coming towards me .

Tanya: oye mil gayi shanti tumko huh kar diya na usko hurt ( she glared at me )
Ayaan : yrr meri kya galti ab pal nae mujhe pucha toh mae mana kese karta ha
Tanya : muh sae kar deta mana
Ayaan : ab joke chod aur bol mae kya karu vho gussa aur hurt hai mujh sae

Tanya : ha pata hai ab mana padhega usko umm sochne dae

Ayaan : hnn soch le mae kuch bhi kar sakta hu unko mana nae kae liye .

Tanya : hnhn ek idea hai ( she explained me the whole plan and thats the best one )

" bas ise man Jaye ruhi ji please "