12.ready?;)

Ayaan Oberoi
It's the time finally I have realized my feels for her and I'm willing to express it to her she holds a huge place in my heart , she's the owner of it . It's her birthday tomorrow her birthday is the most special day for me . Aakansh my bro is helping me with the surprise arrangements.

" jiju aap red wine roses ka bouquet leke jana she loves them a lot " aakansh suggested .

" ji pta hai wifey ko pasand hai mere "

" wah Jaan Gaye ho jaldi" he said while arranging the flowers properly as the staff tied them improperly .

" han ab Jaan basti hai unme utna toh pta hona chahiye" I said .

" aye Haye jiju pyar me pad gye" he Said with a playful tone .
" hnn vese arrangements hogyi us event ki?" I asked him.

" hnn hogyi hai I'll just check once more be prepared OK chalo bye " he said before leaving.

" OK bye " I said and got back to my work but no I couldn't focus on it her thoughts kept coming in my mind.

When I saw her in the white saree that I choose for her for the very first time , the moment which made my heart skip a bit freeze the moment in just adoring her and nothing else . The way her doe eyes adored the whole place and her smile that made my heart flutter , the way she addressed me as honey . Each and every single detail about it I remember that completely.

Thinking about it a idea creeped in my mind and I left My office in hurry .

______________________________

Author's pov
At Malhotra mansion, it was 10pm Tanya was waiting for aakansh wondering why didn't he came yet .

Tanya : aye ye kaha rehe gye, call karlu ,busy hoga shayad, prr message toh kar leta na ,chinta hoti hai isko samjh me nhi aata . She complained to herself about him . And thought to call him .

After about 2 rings he picked up the call " hnn jaan bolo " he said which immediately brought a smile to her face.

" kaha ho" she asked.

" aapke dil mae jaan" he flirted.

" aye Haye biwi hai aapki yaad hai aapko bhi " she taunted at him.

" yaad tabhi aayega na jab bhul paunga aapko " he said playfully .

" hogya ab aapka " she asked.

"Mae bas abhi call karne Vala Tha aapko." He said .

" Acha jii kyu bhala" she asked with a smile .

" Acha jaan suno aap ab questions na puchna bas abhi ek box aayegi Ghar usko recive karlo usme ek note hai it will explain everything OK " he said with a calm soft and gentle voice.

" hanji aapka hukum sarankho par" she said with a smile.

"Acha jaan bye see u soon " he said .

" hnji byee " she said and was about to hang the call when he spoke making her stop .

" jaan suno"he said ,

" hnji bolo " she waited camly foe him to say something.

" love you so much " he said with a soft gentle voice.

" aish love u too " she Said and hang up the call.

After hanging up the call she went downstairs to receive the box, it was bit box packed perfectly with printed sheets she picked it up and headed back to her room.

Opening the box she saw things which made her heart flutter.

_______________________________

Meanwhile at Oberoi mansion.
There she was working on her laptop designing a poster for the next dancing compitaion . She is a dance choreographer her company holds many compitaions like this for dancers to have a great opportunity. Rather than this she is designer of events like for sports , dance or camps.

Suddenly a notification pooped up in her phone she picked up her phone to check who it was , there was text by him .

The contact Said "honey" with excitement and a soft smile she opened the text it said .

" Hey wifey "
" There will be a box at our main door take it , everything else is explained in it wifey waiting for you. ~ ur honey .

Ruhi Oberoi
Wait he is it a surprise? He knows it's my birthday he remembers it ! Wait ruhi it can be something else too

I opened the box and there it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen , he did it for me how sweet 💖.

___________________________________

At 11 pm .
Author's pov
They sent drivers the location and as they couldn't come to pick them up .

The driver was waiting outside soon ruhi Oberoi came out .

" Welcome Mrs Oberoi" the driver bowed down his head in respect.

While she nodded at response opening the door she sat in the car as ur drove out of the Oberoi mansion .

She didn't asked anything as Ayaan mentioned in the letter 💌. That he'll be there just come for him .

Meanwhile at Malhotra mansion.

Tanya Malhotra she too came down as there was a message of aakansh to come downstairs.

Managing her saree well she came down there was the car who came to pick her up she looked at it all decorated.

Admiring it she sat in as the driver drove out of the mansion .

___________________________________

Ahem ahem dear readers ready for all the butterflies u gonna get in the upcoming chapters .

This one was short I know I promise the next chapter will be long one lot of surprises ahead waiting for u all .

Ready? For the moment I hope so hehe.

Please pyare readers comment on the chapters it encourages me a lott . I love reading those .

And please do vote the story there's a star right there u see it press on it to light up my galaxy it means a lot .

Sneak peak of next chapter

" This means the world to me"
" Best surprise ever"
~ lily 🎀✨🧸