7.surprise

Ayaan Oberoi
Tanya told me the best idea ever like only girls have this mind or what I guess I need to took classes from.my sisi .

No Ayaan why do u need classes that means will u keep hurting ur girl no no .are what are u even thinking 🤧 go na first get ur girl happy she is angry on u .

Actually me and tanu are out for shopping 🛍️ it's 3 pm . So according to the plan I have arranged everything my sisi said and now we are here to choose a outfit for ruhi 💞✨ my wifey .

We are supposed to do this in the evening we should be ready at 6 to get this plan workout as there will be no elders in palace they all are going for something event idk much bcz I'm concentrated on consoling my girl more .

And there we finally choose the outfit for her and it would literally suit my wifey like so muchh I didn't get a dress but a saree.

Ok I have never seen her in a saree as she wore gown for our wedding and lehenga, suits and all but not saree I wanna see my girl in it she would enhance the beauty of the saree even more

Tanya has helped me a lot in the selection of the dresses the decoration and everything thanks that I was blessed with this beautiful sis who helped me a lot.

After that we went back to the palace and the elders already left for the ceremony so it was just us the cousins Ruhi was upset with me so she was just in our room while the other cousins were helping me for the surprise moment while Tanya was with ruhi because we don't want her to come out of the room bcz the surprise will be spoiled .

After all the preparation I was thinking about how to give ruhi the outfit to wear then tanya came to me and of course she became my rescue.

Tanya : ji aap kya soch rahe ho yaar jao bhabhi ko do Sadi kab karne wale ho surprise
Ayaan : seriously Tanu ,Main Kaise jaaun Unke pass ,she isn't even talking to me, aur woh Meri Baat manege for real ab ,Tum hi Mujhe help karo, Ruhi Ko Manana hai, tum jao unko Sadi Dekhkar Aao theek hai.

Uske bad we both had a very amazing plan that Ham Ruhi ko bol Denge ki it is just a ritual ki aaj saddi pahnana hai aur Tanu bhi Banegi iski vajah se to ya its solved.

At Evening ---

And now finally it was the time i was waiting for it since the morning . My niece went to call ruhi and we off all the lights and it was pure dark.

And there she entered.

Her eyes shining as the only source of light was on her only her she walked with a confused face her doe eyes searching for someone those lips in a plain smile her hair dancing a bit in wind she looked like a art .

Ruhi Oberoi
I was sitting in my room thinking about things going on as I didn't wanted to go near anyone right now so i was all by myself.

Tanya told me that there is a ritual so I need to wear saree and gave me the saree mumma bought she told me that .

To be honest the saree is so beautiful I loved it .

I was lost in my thoughts sitting there as tanya told me not to come out untill someone comes and calls u .

Soon the door opened . And there was Ayaan's niece he came and said .

" Ruhi baby come " aww this creature itself is a baby and is calling me one how cute is that.

I followed him , he took me to the entrance near the garden, it was all dark there Idk why but there was no one why would be a ritual that too here I was in my thoughts but then i realised that aarav ( Ayaan's niece) wasn't there where did he go .

And then i felt a source of light in me only me and not anywhere.
Is there someone umm who is doing this .

And then music begins of nowhere and I was still processing what was happening.

And the lights went on again on the other person which was Ayaan my Ayaan . So it was him it's his plan but for what .

If for apology than I have forgiven him already it's not his fault tho.

Author's pov
The centre of attraction was then just them and there he was on his knees in front of her staring at her brown orbs .while they shinned in tears of happiness.

And the rest of the place was lit up with colourful lights as she glanced at them with adoration the whole palace was decorated, decorated for her with flowers and lights it was already looking like their wedding.

She was busy adoring the arrangements when the music went a bit high and she glanced at him , he stood up and performed for her to sing dedicated to her everything was done for her just for her .

And the music said .

Tumse hi din hota hai
Surm hi sham aati hai
Tumse hi tum sae hi
Har ghadi pas aati hai .

And went on and on .

He performed so well and when the performance was to an end he walked close to her pulling her closer to him .

While she acted as if she is still angry on him while her inner heart was screaming with love and joy . She was feeling belssesd for having him the man of her dreams of whom she always wondered.

He pinched her cheeks, well can u say they had a arrange marriage looking at them nahh right cuz they are superb cute like so cute .

And then the new song played and it was " Ishq wala Love".

She was surprised. He made her looked behind and there was all his cousins and friends standing with a sorry boards and ballons .

They all shouted at once .

" Sorry Bhabhi ab man bhi jao ji"
Aww how cute is that like woww . And even pal was standing there saying sorry as she realised something.

The music went along , when she felt rose petals following in her she looked up only to find a chopper (helicopter guys) on the top throwing the rose petals that too red wine she was at cloud nine at the moment he arranged all of this just for an apology.

How more lucky can one ever get like how . They danced to the song while he kept asking sorry and finally she declared.

" I have forgiven u Ayaan aap sabse best ho " saying that she hugged him they enjoyed the whole night dancing sharing stories and the list goes on and on .

" Not every time special reason is required to make someone feel loved u can always find a way as actions speak louder than words "