14.about you

(play the song to have a great experience)

Meanwhile
At the same time the same moment there was someone celebrating there love too . drowning in each other's eyes as if they are the only source of life to them.

" Ye sab arrangments ruhi ke b'day ke liye hai na " tanya asked looking around adoring the arrangements but there was a corner which was dark not lit up with lights.

" Birthday girl kaha hai , are time Hone Vala hai wish karna hai mujhe apni bestie " she said all the things too fast making her look so cute while she does that.

" are meri jaan shant raho thoda b-day girl apne pasandida mard ke sath apna pyara vaqt bita rahi hai" he said looking at her adoring his woman .

" ohh mere bhai ne plans bhi Bana liye toh phir ye sab kya hai ji " she asked crossing her hands across her chest looking at him teasing him with her stare.

"Meri jaan ke liye" he said pulling her closer to him as he held her by her waist .

"Achank kyu ji bohot pyar aa gya aaj hmm" she Said teasing him.

"Hnn jaan sahi kehe rahe ho aap har din aapse Kal se jyada pyaar karta hu aur hamesha karta rahunga" he said caressing her cheeks.

"Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse "she asked gently caressing his hands which was cupping her cheeks.

"Kyuna karu jaan ho aap meri" he said gently placing a soft kiss on the back of her hands.

Pta hai jaan aaj ka din bohot special hai mere liye.he said adoring her as if she is his goddess.

Aaj behen ka b-day jho hai aapka she said smiling.

Vho baat toh hai pr ek aur baat hai jaan which makes this day much more special. He said holding her hands gently caressing it.

Konsi baat hai baby.

He smiled looking at his watch his smile only grew wider when he noticed that it was 12:00 out of all sudden music began in the background catching her off-guard she smiled surprisingly.

It's special today bcz jaan this the day when I first saw u when u made my heart skip a beat with ur smile as u walked in the surprise party u held for my sister, those exact 4seconds when our eyes locked with eachother which was our first eye contact, the way u smiled it took my heart meri jaan . Exact 7 yrs and 1 Minute ago I first saw u and it took me 2 yrs to make u mine jaan while I was urs from 7 yrs.

His confession had her in tears she felt so blessed for having a man like him who remembers each and every detail about her it makes feel blessed . He adore her worships her as if she is a goddess as if she a rose petal too fragil if anything causes even a small scratch to her or hurt her he would burn down them in ashes .

Itna sab yaad hai tumhe itna pyaar karte ho mujhse

She asked as tears of joy left her eyes making their way down to her chubby cheeks she cried too much , he gently wiped her tears .

Ese rooge toh meri jaan hi na Nikal Jae Mrs Malhotra

He said smiling softly she hit him playfully on his arm making him chuckle.

Ese kese jaane denge Mr Malhotra ur stuck with me

She Said pinching his nose making him chuckle at her actions .

Jaan he called her yes? She said .

Love starts with l and ends with e but mine starts and ends with u meri jaan .

He said cupping her cheeks as she looked at him too overwhelmed with happiness.

Ur spoiling me with too much love baby.

She said in a teasing way.

Abhi Shuru kaha Kiya Hai meri jaan.

He said as he held her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it .

I love so so much Mr Aakansh Malhotra

She said with a wide smile .

I love u more than love itself jaan, u are just so precious to Me Mrs Tanya Aakansh Malhotra

Embracing themselves in the arms of their safest person is what they could ever ask for , as it was already night they thought of stargazing as both of them layed down holding each other in their embrace .

The moon is pretty isn't it

She asked adoring the moon.as her eyes shined in the moon light she was not looking less than a goddess to him .

Yes , the moon is so pretty he said adoring her she felt his gaze on her as she turned around to find him adoring her with his eyes filled with love .

Chand upar hai Mr Malhotra she said smiling.

Vho toh dusroka Chand hai Mera Chand toh tum ho meri jaan he said making her blush.

The saree she wore

The saree she wore

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Pyare readers kesa laga I know chapter short hai I promise next one will be long aur ha pls make sure to deal with butterflies .

Sweet chapters ahead aur ha ahem ahem thode se romantic bhi hehe .

Pls vote and comment.

Next update tabhi milega jab ispe at least 3 votes aayenge vrna I'll know u didn't like my work and I'll quit as a author 🤧