Q & A

Can I enter a fanfic that isn't xreader?

Sadly, no. This awards page is only for xreader stories. We want to show off the ones that stand out. Most xreader stories are not original and unique. We want to highlight the ones that are new and interesting.

Does my story have to be completed?

No. Any and all fanfics can be entered regardless of length. They have to have at least one part to be entered. One-shots are welcome, as long as they are still xreader.

Will the winner be based off of votes/reads?

No. There is a different way to vote for stories that will be explained in the next update. Regardless of how many votes or reads you get, every fanfic will receive an equal opportunity to win.

How many stories can be entered for each category?

You can enter up to 2 stories per category. However, if a category does not receive at least 3 entries, that category will not be put up for voting.

What if I want to enter a story for a category that isn't listed?

Send us a PM and we will add the category to the list.

How do I vote?

Next chapter.

How many times can I enter?

If you rank first in a category, you cannot enter that story again. If you rank second or third or you don't rank, you can enter again next season.

How do I enter?

Send us a PM. Tell us the name of your story and we will supply follow-up questions if needed. Your story will be added to the reading list containing all the entries.

When does voting start and end?

The exact dates are discussed in a later chapter and on the main profile. There will be two rounds of voting each year.

Can I vote for my own story?

Of course! You can vote for as many stories as you like, including your own.

What do the winners get?

The winning stories will be placed in a reading list called "Previous Winners". The authors will receive shoutouts in the "UPDATES" book. I will send you a picture via deviant art of a sticker that states your ranking, which you can add to the cover of your story if you like. Read more in the "Prizes" chapter.

Does it have to be a new story?

No! It can be new or old!