The Hike

On a normal sunny day, three friends were hiking. One of them was named Ezekiel, or Zeke for short, and he had a light skin tone that matched with a dark peach skin tone, long dark black hair that was as dark as a shade and messy like a carpet, dark brown eyes, and white glasses that shone the sun's reflection off of it, a pink and yellow striped sweater that was made of a fabric that was soft and warm, white shorts that went down to his knees, white shoes that kept his feet clean all the time, and was pretty tall. Another boy named Logan had a light-skinned tone that matched a light peach tone, brown eyes almost as dark as space, long, bright brown hair that could drift through the wind that was combed down, a white t-shirt with a kind of rough fabric, black shorts with white stripes on the side that reached his knees, and white shoes that covered his ankles. He was also very tall. The girl was named Sanaya, sans for short. She had dark hair and a tone that matched milk chocolate, very long hair that reached her shoulder and was as black as a bat orchid, red tips at the bottom like a beautiful rose that had recently bloomed, and dark brown eyes that were almost like a beautiful night sky that was filled with stars. She had a dark gray shirt that looked like steel and was meant to be beautiful, black shorts that looked like they came from a dark cat in a forest, and black shoes with white heels that looked like a white bunny in a top hat.

The three of them were on a shaded trail, tall trees with green leaves that blew with the wind, making a beautiful rustling noise. The trail had no grass; it felt like concrete. Zeke noticed that they were going uphill, and he noticed that there was a gap between the trees, revealing brown hills with green tips and a light blue sky. Zeke tripped and almost rolled off the hill. "SHIT!" he yelled out, but he stopped on the edge with fear in his eyes. Logan and Sans quickly ran over, "Jesus dude!" Logan said, helping him up, "What happened?! Are you okay?!" Sans asked, a little concerned, but Zeke nodded. "I'm fine! I promise!" Sans and Logan sighed with relief. They continued walking, but Zeke slowed down a bit to wipe the dirt off him. Zeke started to jog a bit to catch up. "Slow down a bit!" He yelled, catching up. "Do you need a walking stick so you don't trip?" Logan asked, and Zeke chuckled a bit. "No, I'm not that clumsy, I think." Sans sighed. "I can find one really quick if you want me to." She said, looking around a bit, "No seriously, I'm fine; I can walk on my own. ScOuTs HoNoUr," he said jokingly at the last part. They continued to hike up the trail, finally reaching the top to reveal a beautiful view of the mountains, sun, and sky. Zeke sat on the edge, smiling while looking at the view. Sans and Logan sat away from the edge, but right next to each other, Sans placed her head on Logan's shoulder, and Logan placed his head above her head. Zeke sighed, looking at the view, wishing he had someone to love, but he was just a third wheel most of the time. Zeke grabbed a few rocks and threw them down the hill, hearing echoes of them hitting the stone. He was enjoying the view and decided to get up, but as he did so, he almost tripped and fell down the hill, but he caught himself. He turned around, seeing that Sans and Logan weren't even paying attention; they were talking about something. He sighed and decided to start heading back down the trail. Logan noticed and looked a bit worried. "Where are you going, dude?" He asked, "Back to the car; I'd rather wait in there so I'm not constantly 3rd wheeling."