❄️31. The Memory Lane ❄️

It has been 3 days since we were back from Busan and I was as restless as a rat ,fire up its ass. We have been clinging onto that damn crap of a car as the only hope to lead the way to my Y/n.

I accept it. I am shit scared, what could it be ? How the fuck was she now?? Not once did she call me after that day.

I sigh rubbing my palms on my face, I feel tired as hell. Yoongi Hyung has been playing balls in the air to trace that women who talked with Y/n last and today cause God loves toying with me, we have a press conference to announce the new tender.

My Y/n would have been so proud of me today. She was always my biggest cheer leader, No matter how small or big the achievement was.

I got into one of the custom made Tomford for the press, a selected piece by grandma. I was selecting my tie for the day when I came across the small wooden box at the corner placed at its usual place. It was a wooden box with a pyrographic tree design. I reached out for the box, it was hand carved and designed by princess as a gift for my first day at office.

 I reached out for the box, it was hand carved and designed by princess as a gift for my first day at office

She and her obsession with gifting me things. I smiled thinking of her doll like eyes that were brighter than the effin daylight. The moment I opened the box I saw a lot of small things, the memory box she called it.

Indeed it was.

The first thing that my eyes catch was the black and yellow Kodak Daylight Camera. It was a disposable camera. At first I was amused as to who uses them nowadays, but when she told me that she practices photography on these as she can't afford a high resolution camera made me soft eyed puppy for my girl. I gifted her a camera on our one year anniversary. She was the first girl I completed an year with and it made me overwhelmed. The camera was kept in her side of the closet. She left it here, just like all the other things I gifted her.

Yeah It hurt like a bitch.

The box had dried rose petals from our first date, the greeting cards I gave her along with bouquets. She also had this cute 4*4 canvas, where we had our thumb impressions in the form of Heart shape. She was cute.