The Sibling fight.

As Meadows walked out of the room I knew that I was going to regret it. I sat down on my bed zoning out. This was the worst birthday ever.
"This is the worst birthday ever!",I say while throwing a pillow across the room. Meanwhile I didn't know that my brothers were standing outside.
"I wish I wasn't born!",I say to myself as I hit my head. As my brothers heard what I said  that they slammed the door open and ran towards me trying to comfort me.

"No! Leave me alone!" I say while I push them away even though I felt really bad for them.
"We're so sorry,Camilla.",Alex says. I mean I wanted to hug them for hurting their feelings but also at the same time I was raging with anger inside. I couldn't help but hug them.
"Im sorry!" I say hugging them. "It's my fault I wasn't supposed to be angry..." I say while sobbing.
"No no it's okay don't worry! We all make mistakes.", Maxson says. I get up and I walk towards the bathroom to wash my face and as I get there I feel hungry.

"Can y'all please make me something to eat because I'm hungry?" I say while smiling and scratching the back of my head. They all laugh and I laugh along with them.
"Okay...but Maxson and Alex y'all are helping me!" Meadows says while getting up. I laugh at them while I walk to the bathroom. I wash my face and I dry my face but my nose is pink but I still did my skincare. But after I was done it was still pink.

"Looks like I put blush.",I say to myself as I look at myself in the mirror. I hear a knock on my door. "Your food is readyyy!" I hear Meadows says excitedly.
"Yes!" I squeal as I run and jump towards my door.
"I'm here!" I say as I open the door and I see Meadows standing there and smiling while holding a spatula.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" I say while I run downstairs screaming as he runs after me. I laugh as I get to the kitchen
"Ha! You're the rotten egg!", I say. I see the whole counter full of food. I couldn't believe how fast they made all this food.

"Uh...quick question!" I say while looking at the food. "Yes...what is it?" Meadows says concerned. "How did y'all prepare this food in 5 minutes?",I say while I look at them.
"We made some earlier so we just warmed up the food!",Meadows said as he shrugged.
"Al...right! Anyways I'm starving.",I say as I sit down on the chair.