Pronoun

A pronoun is a word that takes the place of a noun. There are different kinds

of pronouns.

Personal Pronouns

Personal pronouns may be used as:

> the subject of a verb, or

> the object of a verb.

Subject Pronouns

The subject of a verb does the action of the verb. The personal pronouns

I, you, he, she, it, we and they can all be used as the subject of a verb. 

My name is Michael. I am fourteen.

My father works hard. He works in a factory.

My sister is older than me. She is twelve.

Our dog is very naughty. It likes to chase cats.

Bob, you are a bad dog!

David and I are playing football. We like sports.

Jim and Jeff are my brothers. They are older than I am.

He appreciates the opportunity to decompress and reflect on the day's events, finding solace in quiet evening activities.

He engages in focused work at his desk, tackling projects and deadlines with determination and efficiency.

He navigates the challenges of his profession, finding satisfaction in the accomplishments of each task.

He relishes the energy boost that exercise brings to kickstart his daily routine.

He shares lunch with colleagues, fostering connections and camaraderie in the workplace.

He takes short breaks throughout the day, enjoying moments of relaxation with a cup of coffee or a brief stroll.

He understands the importance of maintaining balance and recharging during busy work hours.

He unwinds in the evening with a favorite book or a podcast, allowing himself a moment of leisure before preparing for a restful night's sleep.

He values the social aspects of his daily routine, finding joy in shared meals and conversations.

I ascend the Eiffel Tower's wrought-iron structure, reveling in panoramic views of Paris below.

I capture breathtaking sunset photos from the top of the Eiffel Tower, cherishing the magical moment.

I Capture the picturesque sunset with my camera, freezing the fleeting moments of a day's end in a timeless photograph.

I cherish the art of photography, preserving memories with each click.

I cherish the memories of my visit as I walk away from the Eiffel Tower.

I Connect with friends over a cup of coffee, sharing laughter and stories in the cozy ambiance of a local café.

I descend the Eiffel Tower, taking a riverside stroll along the Seine, reflecting on the iconic experience.

I embrace the invigorating energy of outdoor exercise, striving for both physical and mental well-being.

I Engage in a heart-pounding run through the park, feeling the rhythm of my breath and the pavement beneath my feet.

I enjoy a leisurely picnic in the Champ de Mars, with the Eiffel Tower as a picturesque backdrop.

I Explore the vibrant market, sampling exotic fruits and immersing myself in the hustle and bustle of local life.

I gain insights into Gustave Eiffel's vision as I explore the Eiffel Tower's various levels.