Alex lives in Jakarta

Allow me to introduce my friend, Alex, who resides in Jakarta. At the age of 19, Alex stands at a height of approximately 180 cm. Possessing a sun-kissed complexion and a well-built physique, Alex's rugged charm is complemented by a strong jawline. His curly, black hair adds to his distinctive features, and he has expressive hazel eyes. Alex's prominent cheekbones and a slightly hooked nose contribute to his handsome appearance. When he smiles, his teeth, which are as white as pearls, create a truly captivating effect.

Beyond his physical attributes, Alex is exceptionally intelligent, consistently achieving top grades in his academic pursuits. Despite his youth, he exudes maturity and can offer valuable insights. His amiable personality and genuine warmth make him approachable and endearing, resulting in a wide circle of friends who appreciate his helpful nature. Alex is the kind of person who radiates positivity both inside and out.

Questions:

What is the name of the person in the text?

a. Olive
b. Alex
c. Bandung
d. Jakarta

Where does Alex live?

a. Jakarta
b. Surabaya
c. Bandung
d. Medan

How old is Alex?

a. 16
b. 17
c. 18
d. 19

What is the approximate height of Alex?

a. 160 cm
b. 165 cm
c. 170 cm
d. 180 cm

Which word can be used as a synonym for "possession" in the text?

a. Has
b. Requires
c. Lacks
d. Needs

What is the meaning of "sun-kissed" in the phrase "Possessing a sun-kissed complexion"?

a. Pale
b. Tan
c. Dark
d. Red

What is the color of Alex's hair?

a. Brown
b. Black
c. Blonde
d. Red

What is the word that means "well-built physique" in the context of the text?

a. Slim
b. Charming
c. Tan
d. Strong

What is the type of eyes mentioned in the text?

a. Brown round eyes
b. Expressive hazel eyes
c. Beautiful round eyes
d. Blue round eyes

What is one of Alex's notable characteristics mentioned in the text?

a. Laziness
b. Exceptional intelligence
c. Rudeness
d. Impulsiveness