Prologue

Note: ⭑ ⭑ ⭑ <—- these mean there was a timeskip 

9:30 PM, he sat on his desk chair as he wrote something on paper. He crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it into the trash can beside the table which was filled with other crumbled pieces of paper. Seemingly disappointed at what he wrote, he sighed unsatisfied. " That's not it.. this shouldn't be this complicated. " Scaramouche took another paper beside him on the desk and got out his pen and tapped the tip on the table as he struggled to find out what to write that would satisfy himself. In a moment of silence Scaramouche grunted and slammed his head onto the table. " Why is it so hard to write about someone...? " His voice was muffled due to his head being put on top of the table. " Oh, that boy. He has really driven me crazy huh? " He got his head up from the table and pulled out his phone from his pocket. Scaramouche would've never thought that in his days as an indie musician he would write a love song for a simple boy he saw amongst the crowd in one performance he did. He searched up love songs on Spotify just so he could get inspiration and ideas as he simply couldn't make anything work on the top of his mind. He then came across a song that caught his attention because of the title.

He tapped on it and listened for a while. Scaramouche smiled. This is it. This is what he just needed. " Now all I need to do is write! " He grinned and returned back to the blank paper as he put his phone beside him as it plays his reference song. He picks up the pen and starts writing, confident with what he would write for his next performance.

After a few weeks he had finally finished his newest piece. He got out his guitar as he did one last practice before, he went to sleep. Tomorrow was the big performance in LA for the first time. He was excited to go to LA but more importantly he was excited to perform his latest song. Hopefully that same pretty boy he saw will be in the crowd once more just he could hear the love song made just for them. He strummed his guitar and started sing, putting ever so much emotion to the lyrics. He sang his heart out in his own house. Finally, after a few minutes of singing he sung the last line. He took a deep breath. A black cat jumped up his bed and laid beside him. He pets the cat on its head. " Do you think he will like it, Smokee? " The looked at him then look at his wrist and proceed to grab it with both of its paws seemingly like it wanted to play with it. Scaramouche laughed. " ..I'm taking that as a yes. " It's been years since he first fell in love with that boy. Ever since his big performance in California he would soon find his newfound crush and he would see that same boy for the rest of his performances. The more he saw him he would fall in love even harder. One look and he would be enchanted by his pretty face and soft skin. Now he could finally express his feelings in a special way for his crush. 

                                                                                     ⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Today was the day. The big day. Scaramouche had finished singing another one of his famous works. The crowd cheered. He liked it when they cheered for him. It was one of his motivations as a growing indie musician. It reminded him why he chose to be a musician in the first place. For people to enjoy the music he created and to be comforted by it. That was his idea of music. He grabbed the microphone from its stand as the claps and cheers died down as his audience noticed. He spoke through the microphone. " And now for the last song, as I said from the post a week ago this will be another original, I have composed recently. And you guys will be the first ones to hear it, right here, right now! " The crowd yelled and screamed in full excitement like the hardcore fans they were. He seemingly got caught off guard by how much they were screaming. He then saw someone familiar in the audience. A short male with pure white hair and one red streak. With a hair color like that it wasn't hard to spot him. He smiled at him, hoping to get his attention. The people around the white-haired boy screamed as they thought that the smile was for them. Though it seemed like he noticed as he looked at him and smiled back. Scaramouche's heart started beating fast. The sight of that boy always made him warm inside. However, he needed to perform still just for him. Scaramouche took a deep breath and calmed down, facing away from his crush and looking directly into the crowd. " Are you excited guys? " He referred to the audience. They screamed and replied with a big shout " YESSS!!!! "

" This song is called: Pretty Face " 

He inhaled and exhaled preparing himself for the biggest performance he had in a lifetime. He sang. He sang his heart out again. He felt a bit emotional just by singing this one song. He was singing for his crush, the potential love of his life forever. Scaramouche hadn't fallen in love for the longest time of his life and he feels extremely saddened by it. He felt alone ever since his ex broke up with him back in high school. Ever since that day he couldn't like another boy which tangled his heart strings the same way. But finally, after all those years of loneliness and grief, the gods gave him another chance at love. He didn't care if his fans find it too sudden that he wrote a love song for the first time as he never made one until now and talk about it all over social media. All he cared about was getting his caged feelings out. 

He strum his guitar as he sang, the spotlight hitting him as he was on stage. Scaramouche sung the lyrics effortlessly while putting everything he had in it. He was so focused to the point where he couldn't hear his own audience. It didn't matter to him though, all he wanted to do was sing. 

Soon he finished singing. A silence grew as he took a sigh. Suddenly, the crowd cheered louder than ever before. It seemed that his fans loved hid new song. This kind of reaction had just made Scaramouche's day. He was really happy with such positive feedback. Truly, he was speechless. As the cheering died down once again, he spoke through the microphone. " Thank you, thank you everyone. You guys make me so happy with such feedback to a much more different style of song from me. " He took a deep breath. " Thank you so much guys! I love you all from the bottom of my heart! " 

" This is the ending of my big LA performance here on this stage. Thank you once more. Have a good night! " The audience cheered as several people shout there replied to Scaramouche's words. He waved goodbye to them as he walked away from the stage, smiling the smile that anyone within his fan base would fall for.

After the performance, Scaramouche can finally relax for now. He decided to go to the bathroom before he went to a nearby restaurant he wanted to try for dinner. He went into a public bathroom. It was awfully empty but he didn't mind. He wanted a break from a fan interaction. It took him 10 whole minutes just to get to the bathroom because he was constantly getting stopped by fans who saw and recognized him. Soon after he went out of the stall and washed his hands in the sink. Suddenly he heard the bathroom door open and looked at it to see who it was. Not that he was interested in finding out who, it was more out of reflex. To his surprise, it was the same white-haired boy who he had a crush on. Nervous as he was, he quickly dried hid hands with a tissue. Now that he was coming face to face with the boy he had realized that his outfit was rather cute since he was being covered by other people and only his head stuck out. He wore a white sweater with jumper shorts and a black choker necklace with a heart in the middle. He also had a earring with a maple leaf one one ear. The boy approached Scaramouche. " I didn't expect to see the one and only indie musician, Scaramouche. " The boy said. " Haha, yeah- you got me. " He tried to compose himself. " You were looking at me during the concert you had? " Scaramouche didn't expect him to say that. He had never been this close to him in never. His heart was pounding and he was trying to act cool around him which only made him feel awkward. However he managed to force himself through. " Uh yeah I was. You noticed? " 

" How could I not? It was obvious. " Those words overall stacked on top of Scaramouche nervousness and awkwardness he was having at this moment. He didn't know what to say next as they both looked at each other. The boy smiled at him. " My name is Kaedehara Kazuha by the way Mr. Scaramouche. " He chuckled nervously. " Oh uh- nice to meet you too, Kaedehara. " The boy giggled, seemingly knowing how nervous he was around him. " Just call me Kazuha. " Kazuha then gave a piece of paper with numbers on it. " Here is my number by the way. Have it! " Scaramouche took the piece of paper in shock by all that was happening which was all too sudden for him. He looks at it not knowing what to think about it. Without him even noticing, Kazuha kissed him on the cheek which caught his attention. " Call me~ " Kazuha said in a smooth tone. He then left the bathroom. Scaramouche stood there as his face went red quickly trying to process the events that just happened. He shook his head to snap himself back to reality. He sighed deeply and looked again at the small paper that has Kazuha's phone number. 

" ..Maybe, I do have a chance. "  Scaramouche whispered to himself. 

A/N: Yay! Prologue is done! Next week is Chapter 1 so stay tuned. I update every Friday. If I don't update then just assume I'm busy with school. Have a good day and drink water :D