Mad At You.

Reader's Name: Neoma

Reader's Name: Neoma./Neo.
Starring: Joey Bada$$ as 'Unique' from Raising Kanan.

Summary: You and Unique had a bad argument about you and your ex and he left the house to attend to his business, he comes back to your house to reconcile your relationship with him.

              ———————

She stood before the medium-sized bedroom window, with the curtains gently swaying in sync with the breeze that wafted through it. Her brown eyes on the full moon and the twinkling stars scattered across the ink-black night sky. She lets out a quiet sigh while reflecting on her relationship with Unique. Afterward, she walked over to the writing desk and settled down on the light pink chair.

Neoma's right hand clasped the pen, one of her fingers deftly flipped open the notebook in front of her. The pen swiftly scrawled along the dark streak on the pale, delicate pages, infusing each line with a surge of heartfelt emotion.

It seemed like no matter how much ink she spilled on the paper, Neoma couldn't stop thinking about him. Everyone in the neighborhood asked her about him, curious to know what drew her to someone like him.

Neoma and Unique had a dispute about her interaction with her ex-boyfriend Malcolm, at the bodega. Unique became upset when he saw her laughing at Roman's jokes and smiling at him, as if she still had feelings for him. This led to a heated argument that left both of them feeling frustrated and hurt.

Unique was enraged as he confronted Malcolm, grabbing him by his collar and forcefully pinning him against the wall. Unique made it clear that he would make Malcolm regret ever talking to her, threatening to make his life miserable.

Neoma calmly told Unique that Malcolm was simply an ex and that there were no lingering feelings between the two of them. As Unique locked eyes with her, his intense gaze gradually softened, and he loosened his grip on her ex. Without uttering a word to either Neoma or Unique, her ex swiftly fled the bodega, seemingly in haste.

Following that, you and him engaged in a disagreement during the trip back home, and later in the evening, he bid you farewell with a kiss before departing from the house to attend to his business outside. Despite being aware of his activities, she patiently waited for his return.

She sported a simple grey tee shirt and matching shorts, while the white strings swung with each of her steps and white tube socks covered her feet. Her box braids danced on her shoulders, and her brown skin shimmered under the illumination of the overhead light.

Neoma stood from the desk chair, she reached out to pull open the drawer. Placing her notebook back in its designated spot, she gently closed the drawer, the soft click echoing in the quiet room. Suddenly, her attention was drawn to the sleek black Mercedes Benz parked at the curb of her house. The engine cut off, followed by the unmistakable sound of a door slamming shut, interrupting her deep thoughts.