3. Gojo's Concerns

Satoru Gojo, the charismatic mentor of Megumi, couldn't turn a blind eye to the shifting currents surrounding his protege. With perceptive eyes that could unravel the mysteries of curses, Gojo approached Megumi with growing concern. The veil of secrecy that Megumi had carefully woven couldn't escape Gojo's discerning gaze, and he voiced his reservations about the proximity between Megumi and Sukuna.

In their candid conversations, Gojo warned Megumi about the unpredictable nature of curses, especially one as notorious as Sukuna. He emphasized the dangers of emotions clouding judgment, reminding Megumi of the responsibilities that came with being a sorcerer. However, Megumi, entangled in the web of conflicting emotions, dismissed Gojo's concerns, convinced that he could navigate the treacherous path on his own.

In Gojo's office, the air was charged with tension as the mentor confronted his protege. "Megumi, there's a storm brewing within you, and it's not just the aftermath of encountering Sukuna," Gojo remarked, his eyes probing Megumi's soul.

Megumi, his stoic facade faltering, insisted, "I can handle it, Gojo-sensei. Sukuna is not what everyone thinks he is."

Gojo sighed, a mixture of frustration and genuine worry etched on his face. "Megumi, you're playing with forces beyond your understanding. Curses like Sukuna are unpredictable, and emotions can cloud even the sharpest judgment."

Megumi, frustrated with Gojo's interference, countered, "I know what I'm doing, Gojo-sensei. You don't understand."

In the charged atmosphere of the office, Gojo's stern expression softened, revealing a concern that went beyond mentorship. "Megumi, be careful. Some paths lead to places you might not be able to return from."