6. Gojo's Ultimatum

Fueled by his concern for Megumi's safety, Gojo took matters into his own hands. Convinced that Sukuna posed a significant threat, he confronted the ancient curse with a stern ultimatum. In a tense exchange, Gojo demanded that Sukuna stay away from Megumi for the sake of everyone's safety.

Sukuna, reluctantly, agreed, realizing the depth of the turmoil he had caused. Megumi, torn between his loyalty to Gojo and his love for Sukuna, faced an impossible choice. The mentor's ultimatum further strained relationships within the sorcerer community as they grappled with the consequences of a connection that defied societal norms.

In Gojo's office, the tension was palpable as Megumi faced the ultimatum. "Gojo-sensei, you can't just—" Megumi's protest was met with a firm silence.

"Enough, Megumi. This connection with Sukuna is putting everyone at risk. I won't let you jeopardize the safety of the sorcerer world for your personal desires," Gojo declared, his eyes holding a mix of concern and determination.

Sukuna, observing the confrontation from the shadows, remained silent, his eyes betraying a hint of remorse. The once-secret connection now stood at the crossroads of acceptance and separation, its repercussions echoing through the sorcerer world.