7. The Broken Bond

Heartbroken and torn, Megumi distanced himself from Sukuna, adhering to Gojo's wishes. The once-secret relationship had left scars on Megumi's heart, and the weight of the separation took a toll on his spirit. The sorcerer, who once stood strong and resolute, now found himself adrift in a sea of conflicting emotions, grappling with the consequences of his choices.

The curse, left alone once more, faced the loneliness that came with his dark existence. Sukuna, a being accustomed to isolation, couldn't escape the pangs of longing that echoed through the corridors of his consciousness. The separation, once a choice made for the greater good, now left both Megumi and Sukuna grappling with the void created by the shattered bond.

The nights grew longer as Megumi wrestled with the aftermath of the separation. Each step felt heavier, burdened by the weight of unspoken words and lingering emotions. The once-prominent sorcerer found himself haunted by the memories of stolen glances and whispered confessions.

Meanwhile, Sukuna roamed the desolate landscapes of his curse-infested realm, the echoes of Megumi's absence resonating in the emptiness that surrounded him. The loneliness, once a familiar companion, now gnawed at the edges of his consciousness, a stark reminder of a connection severed for the sake of a world that refused to understand.