•nationals part 2•

Emily's Pov:
I feel so good right now after earlier, we both decided to take a nap but i'm awake first. I look at the clock to see its 4pm, i booked dinner for the team at 5:30pm so i think we should start getting ready. I look over at Michelle to see she's still fast asleep, i will wake her in a bit.

I get out of the bed and slide my underwear and bra back on, i wonder what i'm going to wear. I open my suitcase and see a dress Ive packed. Its a silk red dress, i also grab my black flats.

Michelle: Hey Em

I turn around to see Michelle up.

"Hey Mich, dinner is in an hour and a half."

Michelle: cool, that dress would look nice on you.

Michelles Pov:
Whilst Emily is getting dressed, well she's in the shower right now. Im going to pick my outfit out, i roll out of bed and open my suitcase. I see my pink flowery dress, cute. I also pick my white flats. Now i have to wait for Em.

"Emily you nearly done?" I knock on the door.

Emily: nearly just getting out!

Michelles talking head:
She always take so long in the shower

Michelles pov:
Finally Emilys out so i enter the bathroom which i actually haven't seen yet, but its gorgeous! I take a picture and send it to Riley.

Riley🤞🏻

M: Ri look at our bathroom!

R: I know we are next door to you

M: wow really, well i'm going to go now.

Michelle's Pov:
Riley and James, next to us! Shoot, i exit the bathroom quickly.

"Emily, Riley and James are next door to us!" Her head turns so quickly.

Emily: Do you think they heard?

"I don't know Em, lets just get ready and go down to dinner."

I walk back into the bathroom and step in the shower, i then realise theres jets on the wall! I turn them on and it feels like a massage. I need one of these in my house.

Emily's Pov:
Im finished changing but now i'm worried about if James and Ri heard us earlier, if they did its going to be so awkward as we weren't exactly...quiet. Its just a wait and see situation.

Michelles Pov:
Its been sometime and now its time to meet the team for dinner, we both exit the room the same time James and Riley do, why!. I grab Michelle's hand and enter the elevator.

Riley: Was you guys rearranging your room or something earlier? *i swallow and look at Emily*

"Uhm yeah you know"

Emily: its just sometimes rooms uh-

James: Oh c'mon Ri it was obvious what was happening.

Emilys Pov:
I feel like i go bright red, James is so unserious sometimes now my own sister knows.

Ri: oh, um lets just never talk about this again.

We all go silent, i then whisper in Michelles ear.

"I hope we don't hear them." Michelle giggles a bit which makes me laugh.

James: whats so funny.

Both: nothing.

The elevator then reaches the ground floor and we all see a-troupe there. Time for dinner!