13) The Royal Ceremony

Today there is a royal ceremony in Jeon Kingdom as a welcoming party for their New Queen.

All other neighbouring kingdoms are invited along with Kim Kingdom and Park Kingdom to the ceremony.

Everyone is excited to see the queen. They had heard about the beauty of Park Kingdom omega Prince Jimin but not had the chance to see him. So today is finally the day when they can see him.

Every people from the Jeon Kingdom whether they are rich or poor are whole heartedly welcomed to the ceremony. They are really happy that their kind King Alpha Jeon Jungkook is finally married. They love him so much. He is the kindest and most lovely King they had ever had. So they also wish that their Queen will be as good as him.

"Is my Omega ready" Jungkook asked to one of the omega maid who is waiting outside of the room where Jimin is getting dressed inside.

"Yes your Majesty we have completed Queen's makeup now he is getting dressed on his own. We were assigned to dress him as well but he refused. He is alone inside" the maid said bowing.

Jungkook chuckled so his omega also doesn't like when some maid comes to get him dressed just like him.

"Okay you all can leave" Jungkook said to all the omega maids standing there. They bowed to him and left.

Jungkook entered inside the dressing room and saw that Jimin is already dressed facing the mirror but is struggling with his neckless which got tangled with his dress thread.

He saw how beautiful his Omega is looking. In the white and pink dress he choosed for him. His soft silky hair styled so beautifully. His light makeup on his preety face. His cute chubby cheeks and pink plump lips he loves to kiss so much.

His ethereal beauty Omega.

"Need help?" Jungkook said coming closer to him making Jimin flinch.

"When did you entered Alpha you didn't knock" Jimin said looking at him.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him closer by his waist who's breath hitched "I am The King here my Omega I don't need to permission to go anywhere"

"But I was dressing" Jimin mumbled.

"I know that's why I came but you are already ready'' Jungkook said with sad tone caressing his cheeks making Jimin blushed by the words.

"Let me help you" Jungkook said taking the necklace to untangle it.

While Jungkook was untangling the necklace Jimin was admiring him. How handsome and hot Jungkook is looking today with his Royal King attire with his King crown black hair styled neatly. His sharp jawline and nose and those thin lips and his tatooed arms. Everything is so perfect about his husband.

"You are staring my love" Jungkook said after he finished and wrapped his both hands around the omega waist.

"You are so handsome my King" Jimin said gathering all his courage inspite of his shyness around.