2

I blinked at her, then looked down, and sure enough, my cock was as stiff as ever, though my urge to fuck anything with a hole had abated a little.

"I dunno, I really dunno," I told her, clawing through my hair with frustration.

She frowned but eventually began jacking me again. Oh shit, her soft light touch is really a far cry from my own right hand.

"Ah... argghh... arrgghhh... " I moaned.

"Faster cum okay?" she pleaded.

"Shit, I just came you know, gonna take a while longer now. Unless..."

"No!" she quipped.

"I haven't said it yet."

"I said no!"

"Please let me touch your boobs."

"How about I kick you in your balls? Will that calm your dick down?" she asked.

"Please don't," I whimpered.

"Then hurry up and get this over with," she said.

"How about your butt?"

"Grrrr... oh fine!"

Okay, despite being severely worried that my cock now seems to have a life of its own, I'm actually very excited about having my very beautiful cousin jack me off. And now I get to fondle her perky ass? Today is both a nightmare and a blessing in disguise. I placed my trembling hand behind her and squeezed. Mmm, so soft yet firm. However, her cheongsam was pretty tight. So it was hard for me to get a grip. Cheekily, I reached down and started pulling up her skirt.

"What do you think you are doing?" she hissed.

"I can't grab your ass with your skirt in the way," I panted.

"You ah..."

"Pleeeeeeease..."

"You cheeky little..."

"Oh God puleeeeeze Vanessa jie-jie..."

She sighed and became silent. Omg, I'm so excited now. My heart is bouncing wildly within my chest cavity like a rubber ball. I was pretty sure I was going to bleed from my nose soon. Slowly I peeled her tight skirt upwards, gradually uncovering her toned, long, shapely thighs. Eventually, I got it past her sexy hips, revealing her lacy red thong panties.

I couldn't help but whistle.

"You want to die is it?" she said. Her face was as red as her sexy panties by now.

"Sorry, sorry," I mumbled. I lowered my hand behind her and squeezed her tender, supple cheek.

"Oh yeah, that's hot," I said as I fondled my cousin's ass.

"So cum already," she said breathily.

But I was so horny and getting more and more greedy. I moved my hand across her sexy pert butt, molesting every inch of it.

"Gonna cum," I said.

"G-g-good," she replied, panting slightly.

Then, feeling particularly naughty, no doubt because of this weird condition, I slipped my fingers underneath the rear lacy triangle of her thong. I didn't realize it until my fingers were right below the base of her spine, at the point exactly where the cleft of her gorgeous butt began. It occurred to me that this was the spot I was molested by my grandpa a moment ago. Did he think it was my asshole? Regardless, I instinctively applied pressure to the spot. Then, eager to explore more of my cousin's nubile flesh, I moved my hand away to knead her supple asscheek.