9

"Huh? What shit?" asked Mark.

"It's wild," I replied. "There is this girl and her friends. I think her name is Cheryl?"

"Uh... Uhuh..."

"They must be batshit drunk or something cause they started kissing each other."

Mark was silent for a second. Then I heard him whisper, "oh shit..."

I continued. "Cheryl's the wildest of the bunch dude. She was moaning like crazy. Two of her hottest friends snuggled up against her and just take turns kissing her."

Mark groaned.

"People started watching dude. And here's the awesome part. It became pretty obvious her two friends were fingering her under the table. I mean, no one moans like that from just being kissed."

"Oh God..." Mark said.

"Anyway, so far security hasn't been called because a bunch of guys had circled around the girls' table. Damn dude, just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, one of the guys grabs a bottle of champagne or something and starts splashing it over the girls. The girls just lapped at each other. It was soooo hot."

Holy shit, I can hear Mark jacking it. It was impressive because the restroom was echoing with the booming music outside. He must be beating that salami of his pretty hard. I had to continue. "The two girls fingering Cheryl then stood her up and bent her over the table. They hiked up her skirt over her ass. Purple panties man. String thong. The guy then poured the last of the booze over Cheryl's butt and the two girls started licking it off her ass. It was awesome. Smoothest, peachiest ass I had ever seen bro."

"Huh... Huh... Uhuh..."

"One girl pulled aside her thong and started fingering her from behind in front of everyone. You won't believe how wet she was. And holy shit, her pussy is so small and tight. Pink and bald dude. Smooth-shaven."

"Ohhh Goddd...."

"Across the table, her friends were already fishing out cocks from the guys around them and sucking like crazy. It was nuts. It was like they suddenly become sex-crazed. Can you imagine it, bro? People suddenly flipping like that?"

"Uhuh... Ahah... must be the alcohol..." Mark replied.

"Yeah, must be. Anyway, then this big guy, a real muscle-head just pushed himself into the crowd and stood behind Cheryl. One of Cheryl's friends, the one not fingering her twat smiled and quickly unzipped him. Holy shit dude, you should see the size of his wang. Cheryl's friend immediately started to blow him. After a while, he pushed her away and positioned himself behind Cheryl. His saliva-coated cock slapped across her ass once or twice then he positioned it against her pussy."

"Oh no...." Mark whimpered.

"Cheryl started to struggle. I think she said, 'no please, you can't. I'm here with someone.' The guy just laughed and said 'bullshit. I've been watching you the whole night and there is no one with you.' Then he turned to the crowd and asked, 'If this is your girl, show up now.' Everyone just looked at each other without a clue. The guy then said, 'Fuck la. Even if your boyfriend is here, I'll still fuck you in front of him."

Mark whimpered. But I could hear him jerking faster.

"Cheryl's two friends quickly held her down and the guy slowly pushes his cock into her. The other guys behind him started cheering. Shit was wild. On the opposite end, her other two friends were already hoisted up on the table, their dresses pushed up and their legs spread wide with random guys thrusting their dicks into them. At first, it looked like Cheryl was having difficulty taking this guy's big cock, but she was soooo wet that her tight pink pussy just stretched around his girth as his cock slowly slid in.